Northern Utah Bulls rubbed?

huntin50

Very Active Member
Anyone have any pictures of bull rubbed yet or seen bulls rubbed in Northern Utah?
A lot of cam pictures showed behind in growth 2-3 weeks. Just wondering what people are seeing.
Thanks

Wed and Thur last week I saw 13 bulls and only one was rubbed and bright white. The biggest one was a nice 7x7 and was still in full velvet.

Just my 0.02

Cheers, Pete

I was out archery hunting this weekend on an open bull unit. I saw a few bulls. The biggest was a 5 point that was rubbed. A smaller rag horn was still in velvet and spikes we're in velvet. I got fogged in before going after them.

IMG_20230820_124814_01.jpg

LOL!

The Scope On My SmokePole Which Is Not A F'N NightForce Ain't Gonna Buy Much DEW!

Nope. Sig glass sucks compared to Swaro glass.

What are you going to do with your Nightforce scope once it gets banned on your muzzleloader? Pawn it to pay for DEW?

Hawkeye

Oh good, this is about hunting!

I thought maybe the title was looking for another weird Utah thing like soaking . I was gunna have to ask @hossblur to explain what northern bull rubbing was
I think that it is actually “northern ball rubbing” and originates somewhere in Idaho ??‍♂️

All the ones I’m seeing are rubbed! Good mass too! Long tines also! Great main beams ta boot!…

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom