NOW THE WAIT BEGINS

goinhuntn

Finished my app for elk yesterday and now the stressful wait begins!! Good luck guys & may the tag gods send one in your favor, but only if I draw first. LOL

YEP......HERE COMES THE FUN PART........NOT. THIS YEAR I AM REALLY READY TO GO, AND WOULD LOVE THAT TAG. I HAVE THE POINTS BUT THERE ARE STILL TOO MANY OTHER FACTORS TO GET VERY CONFIDENT. I THINK THE FACT SOME UNITS ARE NOT WHAT THEY USED TO BE HAS GUYS CROSSING OVER TO THE SAME HANDFUL OF UNITS. HOPE I AM WRONG, GOOD LUCK ON YOUR DRAWS GUYS.......................YD.

Got mine in but with my points not expecting much.
YD hope you draw that tag can't wait to see how your hunt goes after waiting all these years.

Arizona Hunting Guides & Outfitters

SilverGrand Outfitters

Offering mule deer, elk, antelope, bighorn sheep, javelina, and turkey hunts in Nevada and Arizona.

Arizona Elk Outfitters

Offering the serious hunter a chance to hunt trophy animals in the great Southwest.

A3 Trophy Hunts

An Arizona Outfitter specializing in the harvest of World Class big game of all species.

Arizona Strip Guides

Highly experienced and highly dedicated team of hardworking professional Arizona Strip mule deer guides.

Urge 2 Hunt

THE premier hunts in Arizona for trophy elk, mule deer, couse deer and javelina.

Shadow Valley Outfitters

AZ Strip and Kaibab mule deer, big bulls during the rut, spot-n-stalk pronghorn and coues deer hunts.

Back
Top Bottom