NV_hunter is back.

nv_hunter

Very Active Member
Did you guys miss me?

I heard from a friend that my name still comes up often here and its mostly by people saying I'm a poacher. So I thought I would come on and give everyone a brief explination of the facts.

Truth is that I made a mistake in applying for big game. I was told the wrong information ( IN writing) from DOW but in the end it is my own fault for not knowing the laws inside and out. I DID NOT POACH an animal. ALL the big animals I have taken are still on my wall legally. Im an ethical hunter and did nothing intentionally. In fact I was told by DOW that the 3 big tags I drew were mine to keep at that time but since it was unsure if they were drawn leagally I returned them. I lost my hunting and fishing rights in the US for 3 years. I am able to hunt again on June 23 2017. I paid my fines and except the fact that I messed up.

For those of you that have made numerous posts about me being a poacher or implying that everytime someone else poaches a trophy that " Honest ABe" must be involved is just evidence of your ignorance.

To summarize.... I applied as a non resident in the state of Utah when I was living in Utah and Nevada. I spoke to a representative for DOW who advised me that it was legal for me to apply as a resident of Nevada and a non res of Utah since my business was in NV and I was still bouncing back and forth. That person was dead wrong and lost their job for giving wrong info. Truth is that I was a resident of Utah because of the amount of days spent here compared to Nevada. I plead guilty and excepted my punishment. I never pointed a finger or tried to get out of it because in the end it is MY responsibility to know and understand the laws and regulations.

If any of you would like to ask me questions then I would be happy to answer them and clear up the false rumors spread across this site with out me even being able to defend myself! But to be honest I wouldn't expect anything different from some of the guys here.

Abe

Howdy Abe!

Wondering WTH happened to you?

So You Living in Utah Full Time?

Or are you back in Nevada?

You still with the New 'COUPON' Chick & your Daughter?

Merry Christmas!

"I'm Living & Dieing with the Choices
I've made!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?
v=N8i5NLyXZdc

LAST EDITED ON Dec-25-15 AT 06:30AM (MST)[p]1911, when fish and game first came to my house they did take any of the heads that could have been involved. After everything is said and done I was given all of those heads back. I welcome you over to see them hanging on the wall again. I would snap a picture but you would just say it's old or photo shopped. Obviously you still carry a lot of what I can only define as jealousy from the animals I was lucky enough to kill legally? I would like to thank you though. All though I wish you would have came to me first so that we could go to dow together and it would have lessened my time off but apparently the crown of catching a supposed poacher and the cash was more enticing?

Bess, I'm couldn't be doing better. I dumped coupon girl 3.5 years ago now. I met another great woman and we have been married 2.5 years. We have a new little girl together and I still have my 10 year old daughter, Maddy. She's getting her first rifle for xmas today and is taking hunter safety next week. I'm full time living in Herriman now. I heard about your dad. I'm so sorry.

>>
>>He's a hunter from Utah.
>>
>
>Or was that Nevada?

I'm thinking a citation decided that one.

Excepted vs accepted... lol

So Abe, you did not obtain or apply for tags as a resident in two states at the same time?

And even though NDOW told you the Nevada tags were yours to keep and use legally you voluntarily gave back a desert sheep tag? Out of the goodness of your heart? You are either a fool or there's more to that story.

It seems to me that if your story about the person who gave you incorrect information being fired is true then what were you convicted of?

There is always more to the story.

So what are you doing will all your time now that you can't hunt? Just hanging out, growing a little indoor garden?

[font color="blue"]I don't make the soup,I just stir it.[/font]

>Excepted vs accepted... lol
>
>So Abe, you did not obtain
>or apply for tags as
>a resident in two states
>at the same time?
>
>And even though NDOW told you
>the Nevada tags were yours
>to keep and use legally
>you voluntarily gave back a
>desert sheep tag? Out of
>the goodness of your heart?
>You are either a fool
>or there's more to that
>story.
>
>It seems to me that if
>your story about the person
>who gave you incorrect information
>being fired is true then
>what were you convicted of?
>
>
>There is always more to the
>story.
>
>So what are you doing will
>all your time now that
>you can't hunt? Just hanging
>out, growing a little indoor
>garden?
>
>
>[font color="blue"]I don't make the soup,I
>just stir it.[/font]

I never applied for tags in two states as a resident. I applied as a resident of Nevada when I technically wasn't and as a non resident in utah.

The lady was fired for giving incorrect information. I was still convicted because it is my responsibility to know the law even if someone at dow gave me wrong info.

I've been hunting with friends here and there. Working a lot and enjoying my family.

Just curious? Did Utah give you a spanking for applying as a non-resident? It seems that if Nevada got upset, so would Utah?

>>Excepted vs accepted... lol
>>
>>So Abe, you did not obtain
>>or apply for tags as
>>a resident in two states
>>at the same time?
>>
>>And even though NDOW told you
>>the Nevada tags were yours
>>to keep and use legally
>>you voluntarily gave back a
>>desert sheep tag? Out of
>>the goodness of your heart?
>>You are either a fool
>>or there's more to that
>>story.
>>
>>It seems to me that if
>>your story about the person
>>who gave you incorrect information
>>being fired is true then
>>what were you convicted of?
>>
>>
>>There is always more to the
>>story.
>>
>>So what are you doing will
>>all your time now that
>>you can't hunt? Just hanging
>>out, growing a little indoor
>>garden?
>>
>>
>>[font color="blue"]I don't make the soup,I
>>just stir it.[/font]
>
>I never applied for tags in
>two states as a resident.
> I applied as a
>resident of Nevada when I
>technically wasn't and as a
>non resident in utah.
>
>The lady was fired for giving
>incorrect information. I was still
>convicted because it is my
>responsibility to know the law
>even if someone at dow
>gave me wrong info.
>
>I've been hunting with friends here
>and there. Working a lot
>and enjoying my family.
A few years back I bought a landowners tag and when I received my license from the Utah fish and game,I just put it aside and didn't open it for awhile and about a week before season I went over the license and it said resident and I'm a nonresident,I called the Department and got it fixed.I asked the Person if I had overlooked the mistake and took a game animal they told me I would have been written up.

LAST EDITED ON Dec-27-15 AT 11:18AM (MST)[p]Yes Eel I was penalized in Utah and Nevada. Less in utah but because all the states back each other's decision then it carried over.

I can see how things got confusing when someone tells ya its ok. At least you can admit to the mistake that is made which most people could never do. Admitting a mistake makes ya a honest man. It doesn't make you a lesser man

Some of those UHP are pretty sensitive and down right mean. If you drive 35-40mph over the speed limit they may just pull you over. :D

>Some of those UHP are pretty
>sensitive and down right mean.
>If you drive 35-40mph over
>the speed limit they may
>just pull you over. :D
>

I'm a Thinkin if Abe gets caught going .2 over the Speed Limit there's gonna be Trouble!:D

So nv_hunter?

Who's this Guy that turned you in & what'd you do to Aggitate Him so Bad?

"I'm Living & Dieing with the Choices
I've made!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?
v=N8i5NLyXZdc

Some guy that goes by the name 1911. I heard he was jealous of my ability to juggle multiple stripper girlfriends with ease.

>Some guy that goes by the
>name 1911. I heard he
>was jealous of my ability
>to juggle multiple stripper girlfriends
>with ease.
Were those the twat's you wanted us to vote on?

>1911, why did you delete your
>post? Realize you were spreading
>untruths?

No idea who deleted it. If anyone wants the TRUTH, which nv is not capable of telling, feel free to get in touch with me. I can put you in touch with both the Utah game warden, as well as the Nevada game warden. I also have several witnesses who saw the check for turning in a POACHER from both Utah, as well as the Nevada Game Thief fund. The funny part is, the burning evidence was a stack of posts the idiot put on here over the years. So no, there was no untruth to any of what I said. You got busted by your own big mouth on the WWW and because you are such a narcissistic fool, it never occurred to you that anyone would see through the smoke screen. Anyone doubting my claim can ask Homer, NVBighorn, Overton, and a handful of others who saw both checks. It's ok Utah_NV_hunter. Most criminals deflect their blame on everything but their own actions. I would not expect you to be any different.

4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

>>Some guy that goes by the
>>name 1911. I heard he
>>was jealous of my ability
>>to juggle multiple stripper girlfriends
>>with ease.
>
> Were those the twat's
>you wanted us to vote
>on?

Easy 264. It is not easy playing the part of the male slut juggling the high end stripper type. You know there is a reason they dance under dark and black lights right? If they danced under halogens everyone would leave. At any rate, any 'man' that can juggle multiple sluts at one time is a great role model to his daughter are her future choices in life. I am, for lack of a better term, insanely jealous of his complete lack of fidelity. Takes more than broad shoulders and a Trojan in the wallet dated exp. 2009 to be a man. I stand in awe that he knocks boots with the neighborhood whores.

4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

1911 I challenge you to prove anything I've said in this thread to be a lie. I don't doubt that you revived checks for your ability to turn me in. But I have not lied when I said that I did not poach an animal. All of my mind and all of my convictions we're based on illegal application. So you should know what you're talking about before you drag my name through the mud anymore than you already have. Again I'm not saying I'm innocent because I obviously made the mistake but it was unintentional. You know it's really sad that you can't put the crappy attitude aside for 2 minutes because you a notice that I was apologizing for what I did and telling you thank you for turning me in when you did otherwise I would have thought it was OK to fill those tags and it could have been a felony after that. But you're dead set on thinking on this horrible person and I'm not. I'm an ethical hunter just like everyone else that made a mistake.

And just to be clear I'm not here for any other reason then to tell the truth. I could give very little about what any of you think of me. I have been off this site for several years and I come back and its the exact same BS as it was way back then. In 1911 I might have been wrong about the girlfriend statement. I'm pretty sure it was Betsy that was jealous. Here's some more truth for you. Starting June 23rd 2017 I will be hunting again. I'll be busting my ass 180 days a year just like I used to. And I'll be killing big animals again LEGALLY just like I used to.

How bout postin up the court documents detailing the charges and sentence so we can read it in the courts own words? Or a link to said documents. Seems like that'd put an end to it.

LAST EDITED ON Dec-28-15 AT 02:52PM (MST)[p]>And just to be clear I'm
>not here for any other
>reason then to tell the
>truth. I could give very
>little about what any of
>you think of me. I
>have been off this site
>for several years and I
>come back and its the
>exact same BS as it
>was way back then. In
>1911 I might have been
>wrong about the girlfriend statement.
>I'm pretty sure it was
>Betsy that was jealous. Here's
>some more truth for you.
>Starting June 23rd 2017 I
>will be hunting again. I'll
>be busting my ass 180
>days a year just like
>I used to. And I'll
>be killing big animals again
>LEGALLY just like I used
>to.

Will that include wounding/killing one big buck and while searching for it see another big buck which makes you totally abandon the search for the first buck in order kill the second one, again?

"Pics or it didn't happen!"

Hey Abe, hows the Carpet Cops business going?

eel, I told you. I used nv_hunters utah address. You said it was ok as long as I didnt tell him about your grow.

LAST EDITED ON Dec-28-15 AT 05:35PM (MST)[p]>The last time I checked the
>court documents were on Utah
>rights to know.com and my
>name is Abe Croney.

Guess if it was me I'd plaster it all over this site to clear my name. Tells me all I need to know, thanx.

>LAST EDITED ON Dec-28-15
>AT 02:52?PM (MST)

>
>>And just to be clear I'm
>>not here for any other
>>reason then to tell the
>>truth. I could give very
>>little about what any of
>>you think of me. I
>>have been off this site
>>for several years and I
>>come back and its the
>>exact same BS as it
>>was way back then. In
>>1911 I might have been
>>wrong about the girlfriend statement.
>>I'm pretty sure it was
>>Betsy that was jealous. Here's
>>some more truth for you.
>>Starting June 23rd 2017 I
>>will be hunting again. I'll
>>be busting my ass 180
>>days a year just like
>>I used to. And I'll
>>be killing big animals again
>>LEGALLY just like I used
>>to.
>
>Will that include wounding/killing one big
>buck and while searching for
>it see another big buck
>which makes you totally abandon
>the search for the first
>buck in order kill the
>second one, again?
>
>
>"Pics or it didn't happen!"
Was that the buck in Muley Crazy Magazine?

NVB, if you had gone in with me on the grow like I asked, you could have bought a sheep tag and saved your points.

nv_hunter, if you thought it was an honest mistake you should have pled not guilty and had a jury trial. With written testimony from that lady, you would have probably gotten the charges dropped before it ever went to trial. Did your attorney not tell you that?

>NVB, if you had gone in
>with me on the grow
>like I asked, you could
>have bought a sheep tag
>and saved your points.
>
>nv_hunter, if you thought it was
>an honest mistake you should
>have pled not guilty and
>had a jury trial. With
>written testimony from that lady,
>you would have probably gotten
>the charges dropped before it
>ever went to trial. Did
>your attorney not tell you
>that?

Between deciding not to take it to trial and the fact you put in for over 20 hunts by doing so implies you were playing the system. If the lady admitted to you and the officials that she gave you wrong information and she was fired for doing so why wouldn't you take it to trial. Wouldn't that be considered a very strong case. Either way I am glad you are moving forward but you should see why honest sportsman would be agitated at what you did

The reason I took the deal I did is because if it went to trial it could take up to 2 years to finish. So I would have taken the chance of not hunting 5 to 7 years. So instead I just took the 3 year deal.

Read the link that someone posted above. It's right except utah didn't drop there case. It was just less than Nevada penalty so that's the one that trumps the rest. I've told you all the truth. I still won't be around here much because I don't have the desire to babysit this site but I'm sure you will see my face behind more animals in the future. Best to you all.

>Read the link that someone posted
>above. It's right except utah
>didn't drop there case. It
>was just less than Nevada
>penalty so that's the one
>that trumps the rest. I've
>told you all the truth.
>I still won't be around
>here much because I don't
>have the desire to babysit
>this site but I'm sure
>you will see my face
>behind more animals in the
>future. Best to you all.
>
You could always go to the political forum.

"The reason I took the deal I did is because if it went to trial it could take up to 2 years to finish. So I would have taken the chance of not hunting 5 to 7 years. So instead I just took the 3 year deal."

So, we're back to where we were before you started this thread. I'm sure the judge explained to you what it means to plead guilty, and you willingly did so. No crying at this point. Too late. I wish you the best too.

It could have taken up to two years. But you would have been innocent until proven guilty so wouldn't you have been hunting those two years. Right? Like with that sheep tag and elk tag? And assuming you were found guilty, and assuming the penalty was the same... you would have been ahead, trophy-wise. Right? Of course maybe they would have charged you with more crimes. So you took the deal. Whatever works. Wish I would have known, I would have gone to the hearing. I know the judge and the DA. Maybe I could have begged for a different sentence.

Make us more popcorn, DW!

Cancer doesn't discriminate...don't take your good health for granted because it can be gone in a heartbeat. Please go back and read the last line. This time really understand what it says.

Nah, he doesn't have any desire to "babysit" this site, sure it'll be a couple weeks before he pops in again wisz. How many tags they give out in Nevada if a guy can apply for 20 in a season? They got more species than I'm aware of?

DW, Nevada has 15 different species of turtles alone. (ask Roy)

My guess is that you can apply for 5 different hunt choices for each species? Deer, elk, sheep, antelope.

Here is what Abe applied for in 2013

Successful
5199screenshot20151229070145kindlephoto146856676.jpg

Unsuccessful
1617screenshot20151229070109kindlephoto146799178.jpg

So I count 8 applications. However, he also could have applied for PIW tags for the three hunts he drew but was not entered since he drew the tag. So potentially 11 applications as a resident in Nevada, all from West Valley City, Utah.

>NVB, if you had gone in
>with me on the grow
>like I asked, you could
>have bought a sheep tag
>and saved your points.
>

I would have eel but nv_hunter offered me a better deal.

I don't know anything about all the illegal stuff. What bothers me is his arrogance . He can't let it go and he seems to want everyone else to look like jerks. It seems he us the ultimate jerky to me .

nv_ said, "I don't have the desire to babysit this site but I'm sure you will see my face behind more animals in the future."

Like who gives a crap to see your face? totally arrogant, it's all about you isn't it?

I'm with Little2Feather, +1, remember that thread well and thought then that he was not someone i'd care to hunt or associate with.

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

So, was it the NDOW that caught the "mistake" or was it somebody that saw what was going on and decided to turn him in?

Cancer doesn't discriminate...don't take your good health for granted because it can be gone in a heartbeat. Please go back and read the last line. This time really understand what it says.

>So, was it the NDOW that
>caught the "mistake" or was
>it somebody that saw what
>was going on and decided
>to turn him in?
>
>Cancer doesn't discriminate...don't take your good
>health for granted because it
>can be gone in a
>heartbeat. Please go back and
>read the last line. This
>time really understand what it
>says.
Probably someone turned him in when he posted his successful draw for that sheep hunt,

>So nvbighorn are you saying he
>was "dishonest" twice?

Im not sayin anything... Im just sayin

>I'm changing my name.....

I would. Sure dont want to be confused with the_other_one.

Now that's funny!

btw, it doesn't take two years to go to trial unless you waive your rights to a speedy trial. It could have happened in a matter of weeks or months.

Just a couple of thoughts. I do hope that you learned your lesson and you move on and keep hunting and don't look back. From your posts it's clear you understand the process of applications and how the systems works. What folks are missing is the huge advantage of moving your NR points to R points in Nevada. It's clear you had a bunch of points and in doing so claiming you were a resident gave you a huge advantage. The tags you drew really show the advantage. Calling someone, especially a call taker at Nveada DOW for permission or validate your residency is a bit shady at best. The residency statutes are very clear and you can always ask questions that might get you the answers you want but it is your responsibility it's clear that you were not a resident of NV when you applied and that's why you plead out to the charges. I don't buy for a second that you did not know what you were doing and that you were not gaming the system. Trials don't take 2 years, you plead guilty because you were in fact guilty.

Rich

LAST EDITED ON Dec-31-15 AT 06:05PM (MST)[p]Well said rich and i completely agree. There is no doubt in my mind he knew what he was doing. Not his fault though it was the nvdow.

LostinOregon,

I'm certainly not missing that point. The only differnce is that nv_hunter was a former resident of Nevada who had moved to Utah and was gaming the system to hopefully cash in and draw some tags with his resident points before he converted them to non-resident points. Not the other way around. I agree he was fully aware of what he was doing and thats why he pled out. We just think he ought to admit it. Notice he has not answered the question about a eesident fishing license in Utah at the same time he was taking advantage of resident status in Nevada.

>LostinOregon,
>
>I'm certainly not missing that point.
>The only differnce is that
>nv_hunter was a former resident
>of Nevada who had moved
>to Utah and was gaming
>the system to hopefully cash
>in and draw some tags
>with his resident points before
>he converted them to non-resident
>points. Not the other way
>around. I agree he was
>fully aware of what he
>was doing and thats why
>he pled out. We just
>think he ought to admit
>it. Notice he has not
>answered the question about a
>eesident fishing license in Utah
>at the same time he
>was taking advantage of resident
>status in Nevada.
>
>
>[font color="blue"]I don't make the soup,I
>just stir it.[/font]
I wonder if he took all his you tube videos off the net,I think he might change his name to Slim Shady.

I missed the point that he was going from NV to UT. I assumed he was a NR claiming to be a resident to get in the resident draw. It appears he picked the wrong year to move with the tags he drew. Either way you can't be a resident in both places.

Rixh

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom