ochokid and FTW

mossback50cal

Very Active Member
Just wondering how many times you guys will be wrong this week? I have not seen one SINGLE prediction of yours come close..... Must be Hillary and Obama at the keyboard....

*We are all in the same boat, just
wishing to be hunting right now!*

....what are they going to do when Trump nominates a third SCJ???

497fc2397b939f19.jpg

RGB screwed the pooch when she said she is staying on the court for 6 more years. I think she may get a big surprise soon.

>RBG will be maggot turds within
>a year and a half.....
>
>
>
>
497fc2397b939f19.jpg

I thought she passed that stage long ago.

guess what Ocho/FTW? you were wrong again, again and again. 2 morons that will never learn to shut there mouths. keep banging away at your key board safe and sound in your little bat caves preaching your hatered for the America and everything it stands for.

How to start an argument online:
1. Express an opinion
2. Wait

Only one of you phuking cowards will bet on Trump. so who's afraid?

You got one thing going for you and it's on the edge. by 2020 it will be in the hole. I don't see the dems taking the senate but odds are high on the house. and it all goes blue in 2020.

If you thought I was wrong you'd bet on it. but orange lip service is all you got.

The one thing.

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/stocks-fall-retail-sales-disappoint-130601978.html

Stay Thirsty My Friends

yes, because people are going to "bet" with some random person online.... sit back and watch as the Democratic party is thoroughly embarrassed next month. sane people see who is responsible for the things that are happening. only dillusional libtards blame everything on trump.....

*We are all in the same boat, just
wishing to be hunting right now!*

This one looked like it needed to be brought back to the top. YBO - LMAO at you.

OCHO - Bingo, you were right on.

50IQ - just feel sorry for you. LOL

Can you tell me how many Republican house reps stepped aside or retired? Just draining the swamp. Some of the creatures were Republican. Lennie is never right, he's way left.

#livelikezac

LMAO, chessedick you crack me up, just poke your head up, spews garbage and tuck your head back in Ocho's lap while he tells you how cool he is.

1. Express an opinion
2. Wait

Ok Hillary aka FTW....everytime you open you liberal c@ckhole a lie is born

1. Express an opinion
2. Wait

poor Weedagain. he as so wrong he had nothing to be thankful for yesterday.

The dems had the largest flip in the house in midterm history. just wait until 2020.

Trump is crashing and burning. even Weedagain should be able to see that much.

Stay Thirsty My Friends

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom