Off road-shed hunters

H

havoc1

I just looked at the new shed gallery and as hot as everyone gets about ATV's being off the road there are a number of pictures showing ATV's just out in the brush. Now when I was younger I wasn't always on the road and things might be different in different states but evey year we lose more and more land because some one was off the main trail/road. Just seems strange that it happens so much now days.
Just my 2 cents-Great sheds anyways.

LAST EDITED ON Apr-05-12 AT 01:41PM (MST)[p]Just goes to show you that even with the new shed hunting laws and habitat destruction course you MUST take prior to receiving your permit, they still don't get it.

And this is exactly why i am not involved with that industry and sport anymore......it's a war that can't be won, no one cares.

Those same people sure complain about our herds not rebounding.......well do your part and stay off the habitat people!!

ant.jpg

Its lonely at the top.... just the way I like it.

Nice Bumper Sticker!

Now if the UDWR,Forest Service & BLM could get TARDS to Obey it!

"""Tell a TARD not to do something & He'll go out of his way to show you He will do it"""!

[font color=red size=redsize=18"face"]SHOW THEM TO ME![/font]
If You Love Your Country,SHOW THEM TO ME!

Hot Dog,Hot Damn,I love this Ameri-can

After reading this post i took a look at the gallery, and yes there are a few of people shed hunting with their ATVs off the trails.

However it appears that many of the ATV guys in the pics are white and pudgy and they hike in mall clothes. Im concerned these big bellied softies wouldnt be as effective without their ATVs ;)

Shame to see people destroy habitat just for the sake of not having to hike a little bit.

>It is hard to tell from
>the pics. It is
>poosible that they are parked
>just a few yards off
>a road.

So?

You're OK with Breaking the Laws/Rules by just a few Yards?

Where's the line drawed there?

[font color=red size=redsize=18"face"]SHOW THEM TO ME![/font]
If You Love Your Country,SHOW THEM TO ME!

It's been a long hard ride
Got a ways to go
But this is still the place
That we all call home

There's only two pics of wheelers in the 25 posts there. There's not a single pic of a wheeler in all the posts on the first page of the shed forum.

God forbid someone might actually pull off the road to park. Two pics, one with wheeler parked in a field and another with two wheelers parked on some rocks. Really now?

Not to say there aren't idiots out there, but I just don't get where you're coming from.

And I don't even own one of the damned things :(

Cheers,
Pete

Having spent time on the Book Cliffs winter grounds last year, I was appauled at the number of ATV tracks throughout "off-road" areas. The COs in the area said there is not enough man power to be in the right place at the right time, but they do ticket as many people as they can...

lazy is, as lazy does...

"Therefore, wo be unto him that is at ease in Zion!" 2 Ne. 28: 24

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom