Oil tag refunds

Last year I had my refund within a week of the results but I do cash so they send me a check, otherwise the wife thinks my hunting money magically converts back to bill money

Just got mine out of the mailbox today. Dang it! Should have been a tag.

well I guess I read F&Gs return policy wrong I could have swore it said if u paid via credit card they would return it to your card by July !!! I got a check in the mail yesterday !!!!

I got my refund check in the mail last week. A buddy of mine was surprised with a sheep tag rather than a refund--the online results said he didn't draw.

Same thing happened last year, but not in the regular draw that I know of. Honestly, I think when the results post up, not all are available, so some people simply look too soon. I think if you looked a few days later you would have seen the correct result.

It said I was unsuccessful and I don't show a record of drawing on my account.

My wife drew a moose tag, which has come in the mail, and her account shows the drawing record as well.

If I don't see it by next week, I'll give them a call.

Thx.

Grizzly

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom