OIL?

338rummy

Called Fish and Game on the boy's goat application today (cause I have NO patients) The nice lady on the other end said they havent pulled the tags yet!!!!! Jeez?.

I believe that this was the week the posted results last year. Hoping they are posted this afternoon. I'm sure that their standard reply is that "they haven't been drawn yet" until the results are posted online.

Results were up May 26th in 2014 and may 28th in 2013.... We still have a few days. I'm cautiously optimistic they will be early and give me good news.

It won't let me see my results. It keeps dropping the first 2 digits off of my license serial number(both zeros) then says serial number must be at least 6 digits

LAST EDITED ON May-16-15 AT 07:27AM (MST)[p]Beware:

I checked draw results right away last year and got a no draw result, then a few weeks later, got a letter in the mail with a tag instead of a refund. Don't mean to send false hope, but if you are in super early to check, I might just make sure you let them fully release the results. For me it was a GREAT suprise but unfortunately I probably gained an extra 4lbs on vacation the week before I found out that I had to shed for my goat hunt.

Good luck to all. If you are a super novice and draw a Goat Tag, look me up and I'll share what insight I can. Tip #1, eat less, run more!

No goat for me either. Maybe I can draw the unlimited draw for deer, but I doubt that also.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Used to frequent that area but its been a few years
ago. Planning on scouting it as much as possible.

No sheep tags in our group, but a buddy drew 76-3 bull moose and has invited me. Never been around moose much so this will be a really fun experience to tag along on! Even after it hits the ground :)

The fun is in the scouting, but what is a minimum width to hold out in that area for? 40? 45? Time to learn field judging tricks!
Powder

Congrads to all those that drew !! I decided this year I would change things up & put in for a Moose tag .. Since the last 14 years in a row on 1st & 2nd draws for elk deer bear & lope I have pulled 14 years of NOs in a row on tags .. WELL my Streak continues !!! another big NO for me !!!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom