Old Winnchester accuracy

Pre64

Very Active Member
pic058.jpg

pic059.jpg

Not bad for a couple rifles over 60 years old.

Pre64, nice shooten! ...and there's guys out there that wonder at our snobish behavior because some refuse or don't care to shoot the cheaper built brands such as Tikka or Savage!

My ol Winnies and Rems shoot plenty good, for the purpose intended, but you guys are welcome to shoot whatever you want. If you're going to combine your hunting rifle as a investment, a good deal on a near original condition pre64 Winchester Mod 70, is very hard to beat.

I wish the older Rem 700's were near as collectable but the were SO popular, Millions were sold. They hold their value, even have gained if you bought in the 60-70's, but a good investment can only be had on them if you buy at the right price.

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

Funny you should say that. I was playing musical scopes so I shot 4 or 5 groups each with the old rifles and I don't think i ever went over 1". The 22-250 (tikka) didn't do so well. I wonder if that barrel is done.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom