Olympics in utah

Horsecorn

Very Active Member
Please explain to me why anyone living in utah would want the games here. Isn’t the traffic bad enough as it is, and too many people here now. Why on gods green earth does the state want more.( Gets any worse.) If i wasn’t such a wuss and didn’t have so much invested here I’d move Idaho, Wyoming or Montana. I heard Idaho is getting pounded with people too though. Is that true. Also Colorado is now a lost cause. They are almost as bad as California. I feel sorry for you boys over there that live in the western part of the state. Maybe eastern utah and western colorado need to succeed and form their own state. Make grand junction the capital. (When we do that let’s not sell any nonresident tags) let’s keep the hunting for ourselves. Hahaha.

Same reason we have the expo every year.

A couple small areas of the state in SLC and park city will make some money.

But to do so the rest of the state I'm sure is offering up a bunch of tax incentives.

But I don't want to hear another word about rolling coal, fireplaces, or driving cars because they cause bad air during inversions if we can take in the air traffic from hundreds of other countries.

I'm with you. I'm thinking BFE Nevada looks pretty good

Please explain to me why anyone living in utah would want the games here. Isn’t the traffic bad enough as it is, and too many people here now. Why on gods green earth does the state want more.( Gets any worse.) If i wasn’t such a wuss and didn’t have so much invested here I’d move Idaho, Wyoming or Montana. I heard Idaho is getting pounded with people too though. Is that true. Also Colorado is now a lost cause. They are almost as bad as California. I feel sorry for you boys over there that live in the western part of the state. Maybe eastern utah and western colorado need to succeed and form their own state. Make grand junction the capital. (When we do that let’s not sell any nonresident tags) let’s keep the hunting for ourselves. Hahaha.
I’m a Utahn and I despise our last Olympic money grab and can’t stand the thought of another one.
All greed.

My house is 15 minutes from Park City. I'm seriously going to consider renting our my house and the studio apartment that I plan to build above my garage. $$$

Olympics are like anything else in life. They can be as good or terrible as you choose to make them. I'm personally going to embrace the chaos.

It’s all city now from salt lake all the way to Heber. Why do they want more. You poor bast-rds that have lived in heber for years, It’s ruined now. Some old natives of heber are getting out and moving to the uintah basin. Can’t blame them one bit but we don’t need any more people out here either. Roads are busy out this way too with all the oil field work. They say a semi full of crude leaves the basin ever 2 minutes headed for the refineries in SLC. I just don’t understand how a few people that want them games can force it on everybody. all bet if utah voted way more of the majority of the people are against it. thompson, Utah isn’t looking to bad right now.

My house is 15 minutes from Park City. I'm seriously going to consider renting our my house and the studio apartment that I plan to build above my garage. $$$

Olympics are like anything else in life. They can be as good or terrible as you choose to make them. I'm personally going to embrace the chaos.
That’s what happened in the last games. They said everybody should rent out their houses to these people. A lot of people got burned cause they didn’t get rented. Good luck with that.( I’m personally going to bit-h about them.)

Same reason we have the expo every year.

A couple small areas of the state in SLC and park city will make some money.

But to do so the rest of the state I'm sure is offering up a bunch of tax incentives.

But I don't want to hear another word about rolling coal, fireplaces, or driving cars because they cause bad air during inversions if we can take in the air traffic from hundreds of other countries.

I'm with you. I'm thinking BFE Nevada looks pretty good
From BFE Nevada to all others.

Stay out. Haha.

Based on everything I've seen in the MSM most people won't even know what snow is by 2034. Never mind that the horse is dead just keep loading the wagon.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom