Online hunter ed

swinginS_88

Was wondering if they were still doing the online course to get points? I looked on the website and see they still do it but far as I can tell, I’ll still have to do the field day course? Wasn’t sure if they did away with it now that bullshit Covid is over ?

Field day has always been required they just delayed the field day due to not enough classes .I've heard rumors that they are going away from the delay for next year. They were letting kids hunt if they completed the online though.

You can always just take the ethically hunting AZ online class and not do the field day to get your hunter ed bonus point. As long as you meet the age requirements.

Arizona Hunting Guides & Outfitters

SilverGrand Outfitters

Offering mule deer, elk, antelope, bighorn sheep, javelina, and turkey hunts in Nevada and Arizona.

Arizona Elk Outfitters

Offering the serious hunter a chance to hunt trophy animals in the great Southwest.

A3 Trophy Hunts

An Arizona Outfitter specializing in the harvest of World Class big game of all species.

Arizona Strip Guides

Highly experienced and highly dedicated team of hardworking professional Arizona Strip mule deer guides.

Urge 2 Hunt

THE premier hunts in Arizona for trophy elk, mule deer, couse deer and javelina.

Shadow Valley Outfitters

AZ Strip and Kaibab mule deer, big bulls during the rut, spot-n-stalk pronghorn and coues deer hunts.

Back
Top Bottom