Opening Day-D7

C

cowboy57

well opening day is this weekend,not get excited,but I haven't got to hunt since last year Oct.5.I fell off a ladder coming off my roof and broke my neck,some ribs and punctured my lung to. then 2 weeks later was told that i had prostate cancer,had the prostate removed ,no problem there but the neck still giving problems.couldn't go dove hunting this year because DR. said he didn't think it was good idea.told me not go deer hunting either.but am going anyway,it's just D7 but i got to get out of here.you never know i might be one of those and get lucky, and a buck come right through camp.So to all you out there have a great and be safe hunt.cowboy57

I hope your hunt turns out for you but if I had broke my neck Id be staying home until it healed anyway good luck you need it.

LAST EDITED ON Sep-15-11 AT 12:31PM (MST)[p]Cowboy, good luck on your hunt, I don't think you could keep me home either. Just cause a guy goes don't mean he's got to take it hard on the body while there and yes, more than one good buck been taken from a camp chair!

Joey

I don't blame you Cowboy, I would do the same and have as a matter of fact. Be extra careful, have a good time and good luck.

HEY COWBOY.......MIGHT SEE YA IN THERE, I'LL BRING YOU A COLD ONE.............. (I DO HAVE ONE TIED UP BY THE TOWERS)...YD.

Prolly ought to avoid the tree stand ladder,.....you don't seem THAT lucky!

"If God did not intend for man to hunt animals, he would have made broccoli more fun to shoot"

nickman,ya i will go along with the luck thing,one of those years,had an out of state Elk hunt last yr. planned before the s@%t hit the fan.YD witch tower? there's a lot of them in that area.I am going to be careful, no pack or anything, just going to wonder around from camp.maybe( gulp) do some road huntin.just got to get up there and smell some fresh air,no tv,phones woman yackin in my ear telling not to do this or that.sit by the fire and tell lies and have a whiskey or two.good luck to all who's opener is this weekend.May the sun be at your back and the wind in your face.cowboy57

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

California Guides & Outfitters

Western Wildlife Adventures

Offering some fine Blacktail Deer hunting, Wild Pig hunts, Turkey hunts and Waterfowl hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer the top private land hunts in all of California, for blacktail deer, elk, pigs, bison and turkeys.

G & J Outdoors

Offering Tule elk hunts for bulls and cows on a 17,000 acre Ranch in Laytonville, CA with 100% success.

Back
Top Bottom