Opening weekend success!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just dropped off 35 trail cameras plus one plastic tote of bait to the DWR. They said thanks for helping us out.

I told the lady there should be a bounty on them for every 10 you bring in you get a free tag the following year.

So you're saying g you stole all that "private property", then hauled it to a LAW ENFORCEMENT agency, housing law enforcement agents and they didn't arrest you on the spot?

Reactions: BIG
So you're saying g you stole all that "private property", then hauled it to a LAW ENFORCEMENT agency, housing law enforcement agents and they didn't arrest you on the spot?
Nope I was just picking up our forest. Next will be tree stands.
I have no problem with hunters using them but I do have a problem with them leaving them up year after year.

This is bigger than vigilante justice. Utah DWR and Bux n Dux.

Screenshot_20230821-183932-403.png

It’s not a secret as to who I am. If you had half a brain and was paying attention for the last… 7ish? Years, you could connect the dots.
I just don't find you interesting enough to go back and read your past posts. I do however think that hunters leaving cameras up after a closure deadline should be dealt with... keep fighting the good fight! Dix and butts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom