Opinion?

northwyohunter

If you had a Wyoming Gov's tag what area would you hunt? I Have only hunted the few northern areas in the state. But i would like to have your opinions. Thanks
T

Gov tag can hunt any open area in the state.Go to the units around Yellowstone and Grand Teton parks.

Tell him to fork out some dough and do a guided hunt. I'd look at the Overland Ranches south of Rawlins or something in 7. If he's got no dinero, the draw odds speak for themselves...

The Ferris Mountains are holding some really good Bulls! I'd check with the guy running Pathfinder Outfitters and see what he's been watching. I know 340-350 is not a problem but he may be sitting on something really special.

Joey

Thanks for the comments guys! Its my step dad who has the tag...he killed a 350+ bull last year in 62 (you can see in the 62 thread). We are looking for a good 370+. We have also heard area 34 could hold some large bulls on some ranches? anyone else have any input?
Thanks
T

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom