OR-7 Wolf Back in CA Killing Our Deer!

Or a local pot grower up there shoots it and gets nailed....LOL

Brian
http://i25.tinypic.com/fxbjgy.jpg[/IMG]

Or a pot grower gets killed by him... Now that would be a story I'd like to read.

"Therefore, wo be unto him that is at ease in Zion!" 2 Ne. 28: 24

If he's gonna call this place where i live home, he could be in trouble. There are a lot of guys out yote hunting around here!

Right now, he's down where what is left of our deer herd lives during the winter. Come spring, he just might follow them back up to my back yard.

I only hope that he is not able to breed and make more of his kind. Propagating wolves at the expense of our floundering deer herd is not what i consider wildlife conservation.

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

Looks like I need to tell some rednecks I know from Red Bluff to go do some coyote calling out 36!!:) Damn really, cant he get smoked on the highway for christ sakes!!! Cali hunters need to catch a break some time. Its like playing poker of blackjack, you will eventually get dealt a winning hand.

He'll never make it past Bako!

Wisz was a Hell of a Sport this year even if He did tell the UDWR to F-Off during the Phone Call!:D
15" Bases?
30" 5ths?
Missing 450" Bull!
The next 4 years is Slicks Fault,again,GEEZUS!
GOOD GAWD A MIGHTY!

You guys are missing thne scary part of the article, that said since he left Oregon, their wolf numbers jumped from 29 to 54..in one year.

Yelum

LAST EDITED ON Dec-10-12 AT 02:21PM (MST)[p]"You guys are missing thne scary part of the article,..."

Why would you think that? If 10 or so females had litters it's quite possible, the numbers add up. What am i, are we missing?

What they are not saying here is the fact that there are already other wolves here in Kali. Sure, this guy is the famous one but talk to any rancher in the far North Eastern part of our state and they have seen them themselves. I haven't seen one yet but have more than one good friend who has and that is a bit farther south nearer this locale.

When they have dismay that OR-7 hasn't found a Mate, imo, it's because there is that real possibility that he can or will.

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom