orange

Coyote_chaser

I dont usually rifle hunt so I am not up on all the rules/laws of orange. Do I have to wear a orange hat? Or is just an orange vest enough? Heading up to shoot a speed goat.
Thanks

CC

I don't believe there is an orange law in ID. Not everyone agrees with me but...........I wear it anyway. Good luck.

Their in NO state law that says you have to wear orange. I on the other hand do not wear it. I like to go into stealth mode when I hunt and don't want other hunters following me, which has happend when I wore orange. Now, if I get something down, I take it out of my pack and put it on then and only then. Just my .02 cents.

It is not required but with all the idiots, resident and non-res alike, I wear a vest when in the woods during rifle season. I also use orange flagging on the back of my backpack and for the horns when I am packing one out.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom