Oryx Hunt!!

B

BigBullHunter79

How's it going guy's. Im a new member of MM.

I was seeking information from any Oryx hunters that will be in N. San Andres area on a badge hunt. Just wanting to know if anyone has seen alot of animals and anything big?

I've hunted three other place's on WSMR but this is a first in this area. Just want to know what I'm in for.

Good luck to all who have elk and antelope hunts!!

should be great I have heard alot of good things about the herds this year up north.
Down south things are a little worse off expect to see a few more hunters than you would normally see on a badge hunt as they are planning on moving all of the hunters that were going to hunt the South of 70 area up into either South San Andres or North San Andres. The numbers are just not what they need them to be in the other areas and I guess there seems to be a few more animals up where you will be hunting. Hope this helps,

Jordan

Thanks for the info balz!! That info will go a long way looking for a good size bull.

I guess since everyone is moving North I will move South and hunt by myself, seen some good animals on South 70. They need to close South 70 and open another area that has alot more animals on it!

Once again Thanks for the info!

Send me a PM. I work on the range and make a trek through Rhodes over the mountains and down into the Stallion zone at least twice a week I.E. the Northern San Andres badge hunt area.

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom