Over/Under?

Under

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

I'm Waitin to see how many 'City' Bucks are Poached this year?

I think it'll be a lower number as well!

Cuzz they Poached most of them Last Year already!

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

I'm not going to say anything negative about Utards on MM. I'm planning on drawing a southern general deer tag next year and I will probably need some info regarding those units. My lips are sealed. :)

It's funny...but it seems like hunters from Utah and California are now on the same level. I'm glad we Californians are not alone anymore. :) J/K

Cancer doesn't discriminate...don't take your good health for granted because it can be gone in a heartbeat. Please go back and read the last line. This time really understand what it says.

Are there even five bucks to harvest?

"It's funny...but it seems like hunters from Utah and California are now on the same level. I'm glad we Californians are not alone anymore. J/K"

I live in Idaho. I don't remember the last time I heard anyone complain about Cali hunters, but Utards....daily. You're definently not on the same level.

> Just
>today heard of a 5x5
>bull taken out of the
>back of a truck.
>
> Rutnbuck

Did Roy move back to Utah?

Just saying.

Eel

Nobody goes there anymore. It's too crowded.

>I live in Idaho. I don't
>remember the last time I
>heard anyone complain about Cali
>hunters, but Utards....daily. You're definently
>not on the same level.
>

It's always good to be lumped together.
Thanks for your ridiculous commentary.
Zeke

Are u kidding me? People steal bucks and bulls out of trucks? Has it really come to that?

That why you skin them, so they wouldn't get out of the truck naked.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

Found: A pickup out in the woods with a nice bull elk in the back. PM me with the description of the elk to claim.

Eel

It's written in the good Book that we'll never be asked to take more than we can. Sounds like a good plan, so bring it on!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom