Oysters and Soup

DeerMadness

Long Time Member
Pan Fried Wilapa Bay Oysters and Creamy Salsa Verde Totrtilla Soup.
Soup -Chicken , Poblano,Jalapeños, Green Chilis, Salsa Verde, Cream Cheese , Chicken Stock, Cream, White Cheddar, Onion, Taco Seasoning, Cumin, Salt and Pepper
20240226_173503.jpg

That's amazing, but you cheat. My wife would be puking and chasing me out of the RV if I did oysters inside!!!

That's amazing, but you cheat. My wife would be puking and chasing me out of the RV if I did oysters inside!!!
Mine didn't puke but She wouldn't eat them. Pan Fried Oysters are delicate and good. But I get it. I hate Liver, and if I take a 2nd bite of it I will puke.

My buddy down in Bay City TX and I will sit out on the porch frying oysters in the Fry Daddy. Eat them as fast as they come out of the oil. His wife will finally come out and join us, cause we aren't bringing any in for the table!! Man, they're good. :)

My buddy down in Bay City TX and I will sit out on the porch frying oysters in the Fry Daddy. Eat them as fast as they come out of the oil. His wife will finally come out and join us, cause we aren't bringing any in for the table!! Man, they're good. :)
That makes me smile Blank. I just knew you would like them. I remember traveling home to Lewiston Idaho when I was in High school. I had been visiting my girlfriend down here in Southeast Idaho. I stopped at a small Cafe somewhere near McCall and had a dinner of Pan Fried Oysters . It was one of the best meals ever.

I’m a fan of oysters also. I can eat them fixed about any way, pan fried, breaded and deep fried, raw on the half shell, roasted in the shell or oysters Rockefeller. I can’t really get fresh oysters where I live so I always pig out when I go to the coast.

Several years ago the oyster shacks would have all you could eat for a fixed price. They don’t seem to have that any more. Although I really like them I don’t think I could eat more than a couple dozen at a sitting.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom