Paper Apps again in 09?

W

WARBIRDUM

What's it going to be in 09 paper apps only or on-line again?Hope they make us send checks only and mail the apps in again it has to improve draw odds a little.Been hearing rumors it's going back on-line to apply anyone know that's true?

Sorry brain-fart it was paper. I put in for to many hunts i guess i get confused sometimes.

It will definitely be paper apps again with the tag fee -- and license fee if you don't already have one -- included. The regs should be available online this weekend.

TONY MANDILE
48e63dfa482a34a9.jpg

How To Hunt Coues Deer

The 09 spring draw information is on line not the Elk/Antelope draw info.Those are paper apps. not online so i guess the Elk will also be paper which is fine by me.

>The 09 spring draw information is
>on line not the Elk/Antelope
>draw info.Those are paper apps.
>not online so i guess
>the Elk will also be
>paper which is fine by
>me.

No need to guess; they will definitely be mail-in apps only with all fees required with the app. A little birdie told me so. ;-)

TONY MANDILE
48e63dfa482a34a9.jpg

How To Hunt Coues Deer

Who will be using Cabelas application service this year?Ha
Glad to see it paper only and no charge cards again.
Guess I had better send for my general license so I can apply again.

Arizona Hunting Guides & Outfitters

SilverGrand Outfitters

Offering mule deer, elk, antelope, bighorn sheep, javelina, and turkey hunts in Nevada and Arizona.

Arizona Elk Outfitters

Offering the serious hunter a chance to hunt trophy animals in the great Southwest.

A3 Trophy Hunts

An Arizona Outfitter specializing in the harvest of World Class big game of all species.

Arizona Strip Guides

Highly experienced and highly dedicated team of hardworking professional Arizona Strip mule deer guides.

Urge 2 Hunt

THE premier hunts in Arizona for trophy elk, mule deer, couse deer and javelina.

Shadow Valley Outfitters

AZ Strip and Kaibab mule deer, big bulls during the rut, spot-n-stalk pronghorn and coues deer hunts.

Back
Top Bottom