Wanted Paramount Pro

SLIVER

Very Active Member
I know The Cat may have gotten the last one, but I'm looking for one as well in .45 cal. If you come across one at your local sporting goods store or know of a person interested in selling one please let me know.

Thanks, TJ
@801-787-6639

Last edited:
I Was Looking for a Revolver a few Months Back!

I Checked with Sportsman's Warehouse in Vernal!

The PUNK-ASS Kids Says:

No We Don't Have One Here!

I Asked if He Could Look on His Computer & See if any of their other Stores Might Have it?

After FRICKing around on His Computer for 25 Minutes He proceeds to Tell Me They Do have the Gun at a couple other Stores!

I Ask Him If He Can Transfer one to His Vernal Store!

Oh We Can't do that He Says!

JUDAS!

F'N!

PRIEST!

Blamed it on the COVID!

What a Bunch of BULLSSSHHIITTT!

Thanks Foundation. That would be great. I have been able to find them in the .40 and the .50, but not the .45. Please let me know what you find sir.

TJ

I have the 45 cal I purchased last year and took on one elk hunt. I’m willing to part with it and I have 10 packs of the 280gr powerbelt elr’s, 20 extra powder tubes and the anarchy outdoors muzzle brake. Let me know if that’s what you are looking for.
Thanks, KW
I know The Cat may have gotten the last one, but I'm looking for one as well in .45 cal. If you come across one at your local sporting goods store or know of a person interested in selling one please let me know.

Thanks, TJ
@801-787-663

Hey SLIVER!

I Thought I Paid Too Much for My Paramount PRO Last Year!

Our Local Sports Store Has a Standard Paramount .45 for 1069.00 +Tax!

They Also have a PARAMOUNT PRO .50 for 1699.00 + Tax!

I'd Definitely Check with foundation!

I have the 45 cal I purchased last year and took on one elk hunt. I’m willing to part with it and I have 10 packs of the 280gr powerbelt elr’s, 20 extra powder tubes and the anarchy outdoors muzzle brake. Let me know if that’s what you are looking for.
Thanks, KW

^^^^^^^ Warning! Warning! Warning! ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Thanks Foundation. That would be great. I have been able to find them in the .40 and the .50, but not the .45. Please let me know what you find sir.

TJ
Checked Sports South, Zanders and a few other places I typically buy all my CVA items. Slim pickings right now. I have some on backorder as well as the new hunter model. I’ll keep you posted if I get any information.

I understand the WARNING being a new member and all the people out there to rip people off. I’ve attached a picture of all the equipment I have to sell. I don’t need it nor do I need to sell it but I know it’s next to impossible to find everything someone needs to put together a hunt in this environment. I didn’t draw any muzzle loader tags I applied for so it’s not doing me much good in the safe. If there is anything else you or anyone needs to feel comfortable with the purchase just let me know and I’ll do what I can. Thanks for watching out for each other and good luck on any hunts!

I understand the WARNING being a new member and all the people out there to rip people off. I’ve attached a picture of all the equipment I have to sell. I don’t need it nor do I need to sell it but I know it’s next to impossible to find everything someone needs to put together a hunt in this environment. I didn’t draw any muzzle loader tags I applied for so it’s not doing me much good in the safe. If there is anything else you or anyone needs to feel comfortable with the purchase just let me know and I’ll do what I can. Thanks for watching out for each other and good luck on any hunts!

6149343A-ECD7-4D57-BD72-441369E30E6C.jpeg

With all do respect, Pictures don't prove anything. I wouldn't buy this unless I could do a face to face deal.

Maybe post your location so people that are interested close by can contact you.
Understand completely! I’m located in Eau Claire Wisconsin for anyone that feels the same.

Kwidiker,
Can you PM me your phone ## please.

Foundation, thank you for checking for me. Please keep me in mind if a .45 pro comes up. You are a good man.

Bobcat......Thank you for checking for me. Can you give me the name of the store? May be worth the drive out to the basin!

Hey SLIVER!

I Thought I Paid Too Much for My Paramount PRO Last Year!

Our Local Sports Store Has a Standard Paramount .45 for 1069.00 +Tax!

They Also have a PARAMOUNT PRO .50 for 1699.00 + Tax!

I'd Definitely Check with foundation!

Hey elkassassin throw that trash away and get a nice spendy gunwerks model. ?

I Was Looking for a Revolver a few Months Back!

I Checked with Sportsman's Warehouse in Vernal!

The PUNK-ASS Kids Says:

No We Don't Have One Here!

I Asked if He Could Look on His Computer & See if any of their other Stores Might Have it?

After FRICKing around on His Computer for 25 Minutes He proceeds to Tell Me They Do have the Gun at a couple other Stores!

I Ask Him If He Can Transfer one to His Vernal Store!

Oh We Can't do that He Says!

JUDAS!

F'N!

PRIEST!

Blamed it on the COVID!

What a Bunch of BULLSSSHHIITTT!
I'm done with sportsmans and their gun department. When I bought my paramount the guy told me it required a background check. I told him no I can order one off midway and have it sent straight to my house because its a muzzleloader. He proceeded to ramble off a bunch of bs on why it requires a background check. So I left sportsmans and bought one 15 minutes later at another store haha.

Not saying they aren't idiots there, but the OP was looking for a gun. Not asking about service or support. I saw one!

Thank you guys for looking for me. Blank, that seems to be a great deal......I wonder why they are discounting it when they are in such demand.

I ended up buying the package listed above by kwidiker. Very good dude and I had a great transaction with him. He is to be trusted on here in the future for sure.

Thanks again Kwidiker. I really appreciate everything.

TJ

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom