Pasta night

DeerMadness

Long Time Member
A Pasta Bake with Penne, hot Italian sausage, hamburger, pepperoni, mozzarella and Italian seasoning. I hurried a little by using Prego sauce. Add water to the pasta sauce and mixed in the noodles to simmer , and then added the grated cheese into the mix. Sprinkled mozzarella chunks on top and baked at 425 for 7 minutes. I had 3/4 cup , so I can continue on my weight loss journey. The wife had 3 helpings and lots of praise for me.
20230813_184027.jpg

Looks delicious. Good job on the weight loss. They do make veggie noodles that will help you with low carbs also.

Looks delicious. Good job on the weight loss. They do make veggie noodles that will help you with low carbs also.
Thanks Cahunter,
I do eat some veggies for dishes like that. We had Zucchini Lasagna and it was very good. I eat some Keto bread products but sometimes I just eat using portion controls with calorie counting info to meet my intake level on a dietary program. Imbstoked I finally am moving on from a plateau of no loss. My next goal is sub 200 lbs and final goal is 190 . I don't even think I will need to do that if muscle memory helps me to feel and look how I want to. In other words , I don't want to be weak nor small to meet a good body fat percentage.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom