Paunsaugunt

monstermuleyman

I also posted this in SHED HUNTING, but I was hoping some of you fellow MM'ers can help me out... I have a three day shed trip planned with two other buddies this weekend and have heard there is still A LOT of snow down on the paunsaugunt. Can any of you who live down that way, or have been there in the last week or so confirm? If there is snow, is high enough that we could still have some luck stumbling across antlers? Just want to know before we make the long trek. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

MMM

Be prepared for some nasty peanut butter type of mud..It sticks to your boots and you get taller as you hike..My bro and I went over there one year in the first part of April and stayed in a tent..It was a terrible mess,we ended up staying the next few nights at the crazy jug motel in Fredonia.. I have since been back a few times a little later and it was much nicer...

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

There is snow and plenty of that wonderful red sticky mud. We got hammered with a storm today so give it a few mmore weeks and pray it doesnt rain or snow.

That mud is insane down that way this time of year and is exactly why I'm waiting to hit The Strip!! Good luck if you go but BuckSnort is correct, it sticks like no other and you get taller with each step!!

http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb37/Feleno/zFix.jpg[/IMG] ~Z~

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom