$ per lbs

O

onthehunt

Does anyone know where to find out the price per lbs for brown and hard white antler for both elk and deer?
Thanks,
onthehunt

This is about what I get from an antler buyer in Southern Colorado...straight from my receipts

Fresh brown elk (craft elk), no chips or chews,....$6/lb

Hard white elk (export) is $5/lb

#2 elk is $3/lb

#1 deer 4 and 5 point $10/lb

#2 deer 3 point $5/lb

#3 deer and elk $1/lb

Chalkers get you 25 cents/lb

Hope that helps :)

We are in Utah and currently paying the same or better on everything listed on the receipt above, thanks

I will pay the same or better then every price listed also. I am in Pocatello, Idaho, however I travel around the western states often. Also, if anybody has any moose for sale, I will pay top dollar! my number is 307-272-9672 if you would like to sell!

So, how much a pound for #1 browns (deer) if its a fork or 3 point?

Bomber I think it is $7 or $8. I haven't sold that many mule deer and apparently none of the smaller stuff...too easy to store I guess :)

Ok,
Here is the going rates for antler... I hope this helps.
Brown Elk 6.00 lb
Hardwhite Elk is 3.50 lb
Chalk is 1.00 lb

Deer
Brown is 6.00 to 10.00 lb
Hardwhite is 4.00
Chalk is 1.00

There are really only 4 grades of antler. Brown is usually broke and unbroke the rest are plain and simple. Hardwhite is white with hairline cracks and chalk is anything with grey on it. Don't let anyone try any different with you. If you are interested in selling give us a call. 801-851-0791

Thanks
Janna

i sold elk for 8.50 per lbs. large muleys for 14.50 per lbs. small muleys for 10.00 per lbs. and whitetail for 8.50 per lbs in montana last fall.

LAST EDITED ON Mar-08-08 AT 07:08AM (MST)[p]Hi

Can you tell me who you you sold to. I don't even get those prices. I would love to sell my stuff at those prices too. Was that on only craft horn? What is the deal?
thanks
Janna

to a guy that makes chandeliers in montana and a guy from tennesse. that was on #1 brown. where do you live? i dont know if i still have their numbers

we are in utah county, be glad to come and buy them, thanks janna 801-851-0791

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom