Petite Sirloin Steak Big Chunk Chili

Blank

Long Time Member
Spent the morning out on the desert with the wife chasing elk. I think the high temperature we saw anytime before noon was about 5 degrees, and ice fog. Not too bad tho, if you're working. Decided that cubing out some tender petite sirloins and doing chili in the Insta-Pot tonight would be a proper warm up for both of us (no beans). :)

IMG_3149.jpeg

IMG_3154.jpeg

We made quite the pair out there, in the sagebrush, but it is a familiar area for me. . It was colder than snot, and ice fog - don't think it ever got above 5 degrees. The wife had never shot my 7 RemMag before, but believed me when I said it was dead-on. A nice cow zigged, when it should have zagged.

I've got a torn bicep and can't lift. She's got a bad back, and couldn't help drag. Her knees are so bad, she can't get down for pictures, or she can't get up!!! :)

You can put a sled and half an elk in a small 2-door Jeep, but need to put the rest on the front brush guard. Looks like a bad traffic accident, but sure cools out nicely!!

IMG_3140.jpeg

IMG_3142.jpeg

IMG_3147.jpeg

We made quite the pair out there, in the sagebrush, but it is a familiar area for me. . It was colder than snot, and ice fog - don't think it ever got above 5 degrees. The wife had never shot my 7 RemMag before, but believed me when I said it was dead-on. A nice cow zigged, when it should have zagged.

I've got a torn bicep and can't lift. She's got a bad back, and couldn't help drag. Her knees are so bad, she can't get down for pictures, or she can't get up!!! :)

You can put a sled and half an elk in a small 2-door Jeep, but need to put the rest on the front brush guard. Looks like a bad traffic accident, but sure cools out nicely!!

View attachment 93599

View attachment 93600

View attachment 93601
Love this!!! Congratulations

Love the Intant-Pot for all things wild game. The only meat I don't cook in it are steaks. Everything else, my wife has a recipe and that thing just does awesome. Everything is always tender and delicious and fast.!

I recommend a deer or elk Stroganoff when you have the time. :)

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom