Phoenix area taxidermist

kittykiller

I just moved to the Phoenix area and need a taxidermist for a muley shoulder mount. Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

KK

LAST EDITED ON Jun-08-14 AT 10:33AM (MST)[p]shop around - lots of good ones but

For one of the top guys around AZ

http://www.wildheritagetaxidermy.com/

checkout the wedsite - lots of award winning mounts at the taxidermy annual shows

one of the best in the state

not just a "nice " mount but a "WOW" mount

LAST EDITED ON Jun-08-14 AT 01:26PM (MST)[p]Look info Chris Krueger at Krueger"s Taxidermy. He's really a wildlife artist who happens to do taxidermy. He's won numerous awards at taxidermy shows. His wife is the best rugmaker in the southwest. He doesn't have a website but I believe has a facebook page.

>Jim Hartsock @ Southwest Wildlife Taxidermy
>

+1

LAST EDITED ON Jun-23-14 AT 09:07AM (MST)[p]Another shout out for Chris Krueger. Southwest and Wild Heritage are also good. Another option for excellent work is Marc Plunkett, but he's in Camp Verde -- the reason I no longer use him.

A few mounts Chris has recently done for me.

Here's a list of what the bobcat mount won:

*State Champion Life Size (Best of Catagory)
*Master's Division - First Place
*Artisan's Award - most artistic piece
*McKenzie's Best Lifesize
*People's Choice Award

post-82-0-30971400-1308000244_thumb.jpg

Texas whitetails
post-82-0-59609400-1307833388_thumb.jpg

Coues deer
6567couesmount3.jpg

8934mount3a.jpg

Scimitar oryx
1400tonysoryx004.jpg

TONY MANDILE
48e63dfa482a34a9.jpg

How To Hunt Coues Deer

Arizona Hunting Guides & Outfitters

SilverGrand Outfitters

Offering mule deer, elk, antelope, bighorn sheep, javelina, and turkey hunts in Nevada and Arizona.

Arizona Elk Outfitters

Offering the serious hunter a chance to hunt trophy animals in the great Southwest.

A3 Trophy Hunts

An Arizona Outfitter specializing in the harvest of World Class big game of all species.

Arizona Strip Guides

Highly experienced and highly dedicated team of hardworking professional Arizona Strip mule deer guides.

Urge 2 Hunt

THE premier hunts in Arizona for trophy elk, mule deer, couse deer and javelina.

Shadow Valley Outfitters

AZ Strip and Kaibab mule deer, big bulls during the rut, spot-n-stalk pronghorn and coues deer hunts.

Back
Top Bottom