Pics of some more song dogs!

Trone

What a great weekend of calling. That's about all I can say about this weekend. It's always nice to kill a few dogs, but I never expected to do this well. Like I said in mt first post. Hopefully this is a sign of a good year of calling. We called in 11 dogs and killed 10.

1356dsc00696.jpg

1602dsc00694.jpg

Garrett Carr
www.atfirstlightguides.com

Good holy chit! I gotta ask what call? Are you doing anything special? I'm in northern utah, I hunt southern idaho alot for dogs, did pretty well last year (at least I thought so), but never have I got into like you guys. Fill us in on how to kill double digit dogs like that. Wow!!

wow, lokks like your going to see a uprise in some fawns this coming year.. thats a good picture

Trone.... Talk about setting the BAR high for a weekend of calling!! Thats a nice stack of stinky Song Dogs!!

Hunting is Life...everything else is
Just details.
Ol' Buzztail...

If this keeps up you should enter some of those calling contest it seem everything is coming together for you guys.
That a great picture.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

Thanks for all the comments fellas. It was definately a good weekend of calling dogs. We use hand calls and hand calls only nothing special. Nothing against electronic calls at all, it's just how we like to do it. We will be in Belen this year Kody. We sent off our registration about a month ago. It will be good to be back in that hunt and see some of the guys that I only see during this hunt.

Garrett Carr
www.atfirstlightguides.com

Hey Garrett I just saw that awesome pic looks like a hell of a good time. Its awesome to see that many stacked up keep it going. Good luck to ya.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom