Pictures in Limited Entry Units

L

love2hunt16

I hear from you guys a lot about taking pictures in the Kiabab or the Paunsagaunt. I would like to go in and take some pictures as well but my question is, are hunters or photographers such as ourselves allowed access to these limited entry units without a tag if it were just for photogrpahy purposes? Let me know about this. I would appreciate any help.
Thank you

love2hunt16
Tyler

Your joking right? Last time I checked public lands were not just open to hunters during hunting season. Just make sure you don't have a weapon and if you are there during the rifle season it might be wise to wear some orange.

Todd

LAST EDITED ON Jan-30-03 AT 08:55PM (MST)[p]Tyler~
Thats one of the many cool things about photography. No bonus points to have to build up. No deadlines to remember. No tags to draw. No outrageously high fees to go along with the tags. No closed seasons (generally speaking). No limits or ticky-tack beaurocratic regulations to keep up with. Become a better stalker sharpening your skills on getting close to the stuff you hunt.

No, a good picture is not the same as actually hunting and taking a good animal, but it is rewarding in its own way, and the memories when you capture a cool moment on film are just as meaningful.

Sorry, Ill get off my soapbox now...

Bert

I agree with ridgetop 100%.

Taking pics of bucks is the next best thing to hunting them and finding thier sheds.

You can go into the kaibab any time you wish. Like mentioned above, don't have weapons with you. They will think you are up to something. My wife and I go up there a lot to look and photograph things.....Have fun and if you need some areas, let me know...Nathan

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom