Plateau Doe Antelope

• Thread starter HillbillyNnevada
  • Start date
H

HillbillyNnevada

LAST EDITED ON Oct-08-09 AT 11:24PM (MST)[p]Anyone hunted doe antelope up there in the first season yet? Are they skittish as heck already?

I have never hunted the doe seasons there just the bucks. But there are so many does on that unit that I don't see how it could be to hard to fill a tag or two. Good luck and post a pic when your done.

DeadI/Jared
46e8aeb1660028c5.gif

Went out last Friday to look around and they were a little skitsh but not to bad. However the late buck hunt is still going so they may get that way soon.

I'm leaving tomorrow to go down to the Plateau. Never been there before just some good people on this forum have given me some good advice and directions on where to go. I'm going to try locating a water hole first so I can hunt with my bow for a couple days and then on the last day I'll pull out the 25. Should be fun. If you'd like to hunt together shoot me a pm.
Sharpstick

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom