Please Read!!

AWHOLELOTTABULL

Long Time Member
I have been watching the posts with regards to the tragedy that happened to Justr86 (Kenny) and his family. I know there are a lot of people out there that would like to donate but feel maybe their contributions won't matter much or don't know quite how to do so. I talked to my wife, and after getting the OK from Founder (Brian), we have decided to donate some DVD's to the cause.

Here is the deal:

"Mountain Madness Vol I" is the DVD that will be donated. We are asking for a donation of $10.00. 100% of the money generated will be forwarded on to Kenny and his family to help with funeral costs, etc. It's a great way to be part of the MM family and help someone in need. And you get a hunting DVD to boot.

How it works:

Mail a check or money order in the amount of $10.00 payable to:

Mountain Man Optics, LLC.
407 North Amerigo Lane
Elk Ridge, Utah 84651

Make sure you include a return address. The DVD will be sent out the day we receive your money. We will continue this as long as people are ordering this DVD, but I would like to send a check out by the end of July. It's a great way to get a hunting DVD for a birthday gift or any other occasion and support a great cause. Thank you in advance for your participation. If you have any questions please feel free to call me.

Jim Hiatt
801-787-2125

It's always an adventure!!!

That is just awesome Jim! Very generous and heart-felt.

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

Great idea.... spawned from your generousity.
I'll do that too.
Thanks,
Zeke

Jim,
Mine is in the mail...Send me three...You are always thinking outside the box...Our thoughts and prayers are with the family...

Thanks AWLB, Layne T.

Your alright Jim
And this time I mean it.The check is in the mail

Think I'll take a couple for stocking stuffers. Great cause.

Check's on it way.

Thanks for getting creative Jimmy Boy!!

DC

There is an extra incentive now to buy a DVD. A friend of mine joined the cause today and is going to donate a 22-250 to some lucky winner. Here's how it works. Once you buy a DVD your name will enter a pool. When we reach 250 DVDs sold we will draw a name from that pool of DVD owners. The lucky person drawn will walk away with a new rifle. Arrangements will be made to ship it to you through someone that has an FFL. If you live out of the country or you live in a state that we can't ship the rifle to it will be cashed out and you get the money instead. Let's see if we can get to 250 before the end of the month. Also, you get your name in the hat once for every DVD you buy. If you buy 3 for Christmas presents or birthdays you get your name in the hat 3 times. This is going to be great. I have got a lot of interest so this should put it up there even more. Good luck and remember what it's for. It's a small world out there and YOU can make a difference.

My check is in the mail and I would like 3 DVD's!

Thanks for making these arrangements to help support this family!

Utaz

Just ordered mine on the site as well. Thanks Jim for keeping us in check with the important things in life....
redelkarcher>>>----------------->

The orders are coming in hot and heavy now guys. Thanks and keep them coming. At this rate we will be at 250 by the end of the month. You guys are awesome!!

Trying to keep this one at the top boys. Thanks for all the generosity. A lot of guys ordering 1 DVD and paying enough for 3. Also guys ordering multiple DVD's. Every single one helps. Again, my hats off to you guys.

I just recieved mine in the mail yesterday. Looking forward to watching it. I really appreciate you doing this for his family. As a father of four, I can't imagine...my prayers go out to this family.

Aaron

Got my DVDs a couple days ago...good watching, good job AWLB...we need to keep this going to help out a fellow MM member every little bit helps I'm sure...
Later, L.T.

Got mine as well!! Thanks for the quick turn on the DVD's. Great DVD....for a great cause!

Utaz

Just ordered on-line. Thank you guys for doing this!!!!!

- Rich
"Boone & Crockett Official Measurer"

There are plenty of them left and no we haven't hit our goal. I really appreciate everyone that has purchased as DVD for this great cause. I am going to cut a check this week for what we have but I am going to continue this until we hit the 250 mark so some lucky person will get a new rifle!:D

We had a check get lost. I can't remember who sent it so the DVD didn't go out. If you nsent a check for a DVD but didn't get it within a week please call me. We will make sure you get it. Sorry about that. We are also less than halfway to our goal of 250 DVD's sold. For those of you who have purchased one please tell your friends so we can get to that goal and draw for the rifle. Thanks

Done! Just ordered 4 for upcoming birthdays off MM...I will be sure to let them know the story behind it!

Thanks Jim, a lot of people doing a little adds up!

?The bugle of the bull elk echo?s through the pines, the north wind moans her lonesome lullaby, he hungers for the freedom of an eagle as she flies?somewhere beyond the great divide?

been meaning to order for a while now. Just ordered three. I personally just wanted to thank everyone thus far and hope that we can reach this goal to help out somebody in need at bad time. Thanks again and god bless each of us this hunting season.

Sorry guys. I've been vacating a little too much and have not been able to post an update. We are getting closer to the new goal so don't slow down. We have had some amazing people step up and help make this a great fund raiser. It just goes to show that no matter our difference of oppinions on hunting and wildlife, hunters, as a whole, have good hearts and are very family oriented and know what's important in life. Thanks again. Keep the orders coming.

Don't forget guys. We are running this throught the 15th of October. I know it's hunting season and everybody has the right thing on their mind right now but we are getting closer to that bigger gun with every purchase. Tell your friends and neighbors about this promotion.

Yes we do.

And just a reminder to all. This DVD fund raiser is going to go until October 15th. We will draw the names for the prizes on the 16th and announce how much we raised total. We are creeping closer and closer to the bigger gun so keep it going. Tell your friends and neighbors. I know Kenny and his family appreciate it. About as humble a guy as there is out there.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom