PLEASE READ!!!

AWHOLELOTTABULL

Long Time Member
I have been watching the posts with regards to the tragedy that happened to Justr86 (Kenny) and his family. I know there are a lot of people out there that would like to donate but feel maybe their contributions won't matter much or don't know quite how to do so. I talked to my wife, and after getting the OK from Founder (Brian), we have decided to donate some DVD's to the cause.
Here is the deal:

"Mountain Madness Vol I" is the DVD that will be donated. We are asking for a donation of $10.00. 100% of the money generated will be forwarded on to Kenny and his family to help with funeral costs, etc. It's a great way to be part of the MM family and help someone in need. And you get a hunting DVD to boot.

How it works:

Mail a check or money order in the amount of $10.00 payable to:

Mountain Man Optics, LLC.
407 North Amerigo Lane
Elk Ridge, Utah 84651

Make sure you include a return address. The DVD will be sent out the day we receive your money. We will continue this as long as people are ordering this DVD, but I would like to send a check out by the end of July. It's a great way to get a hunting DVD for a birthday gift or any other occasion and support a great cause. Thank you in advance for your participation. If you have any questions please feel free to call me.

Jim Hiatt
801-787-2125

It's always an adventure!!!

Damn nice of ya Jim.

I have the DVD movie and it is one of my favorites---all time.

Well worth the $10 donation to Kenny.

Good on you AWLB,

Robb

There is an extra incentive now to buy a DVD. A friend of mine joined the cause today and is going to donate a 22-250 to some lucky winner. Here's how it works. Once you buy a DVD your name will enter a pool. When we reach 250 DVDs sold we will draw a name from that pool of DVD owners. The lucky person drawn will walk away with a new rifle. Arrangements will be made to ship it to you through someone that has an FFL. If you live out of the country or you live in a state that we can't ship the rifle to it will be cashed out and you get the money instead. Let's see if we can get to 250 before the end of the month. Also, you get your name in the hat once for every DVD you buy. If you buy 3 for Christmas presents or birthdays you get your name in the hat 3 times. This is going to be great. I have got a lot of interest so this should put it up there even more. Good luck and remember what it's for. It's a small world out there and YOU can make a difference.

If I can pick them up, and anybody else from Southern Utah would like to have me get theirs, we can get them all the way to St George if need be... That would save the shipping on a bunch....I am in Richfield, and John could deliver to St George..

I shipped a bunch today guys but thanks. I'm sure there will be more so if I get a bunch headed to the Richfield area I will let you know. I appreciate the help on this. It is definately a team effort. People are really coming through. I have people ordering 1 DVD and paying enough money for 3. Good generous hearts out there.

I don't know Kenny or his family at all. I don't think I've even ever read any of his posts, except the "to my mm family" one the other day. MY heart goes out to you Kenny and I really respect what some of you guys are doing to help out a friend during these trying times.
Although times are tough right now, a check is in the mail.

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom