Political Question

K

Knockmdead

I have a question.

If Hillery gets the dem. nomination, can she choose Bill as her running mate?

Does the thought of this scare anyone else but me.

Just a thought.

Jeff

It might be a scary thought, but it is legally impossible from what I've been told.

A lot of America still has a love affair with the Clintons and I actually thought it would be a "shoe in" for Hillary if she picked her hubby for VP.

He can't be VP but she could appoint him to about any cabinet position she wanted. I doubt she would put him in a high profile spot though, she's going to have a hard enough time as it is convincing people she's the boss.

It would be interesting though. All of America could grab a box of Kleenex tissues and watch the State of the Union Addresses.

It's the whole "Oprah/Dr. Phil/I feel your pain" thing that Americans love. The Clintons are masters.

LAST EDITED ON Feb-01-08 AT 11:31AM (MST)[p]No he can't, 12th & 22nd amendments

"Whatever you are, be a good one."
- Abraham Lincoln

HOLY SH!T Dude, we get it already, you dont like bush, hes an idiot, hes the worst president in HISTORY!!!!!

Hes only got one more year, and you wont have to deal with him ANY MORE!!!

Now STFU.

:)

Jake H. MM Member since 1999.
458738e374dfcb10.jpg

We have every other post trashing Bill Clinton and or Hillary Clinton and I can't take a shot at Bush? we've covered before, if one is fair game they all are. get over it.

HAHAHA, you dont even get it, YOUVE TAKEN YOUR SHOT AT BUSH, ABOUT 10 TIMES EVERY DAY YOU TAKE A SHOT AT HIM, WE GET IT ALREADY YOU DONT LIKE HIM WE UNDERSTAND, YOU GET OVER IT.

458738e374dfcb10.jpg

Clinton is still being laughed at 7 years after office, that means Bush will be a joke for at least another 8 years. better cover your ears I don't think I'm the only who might take a shot at your hero.

I never said he was my hero, just seems like he is all you talk about.

I think dude has a ManCrush.......LOL

458738e374dfcb10.jpg

Maybe a crush on Teddy Roosevelt but that's it.

I don't talk about Bush any more than you guys do Hillary, it's just you don't like it. I know it's wrong to pick on handicapped people but if Bush couldn't take it he shouldn't have let Rove get him elected.

>HAHAHA, you dont even get it,
>YOUVE TAKEN YOUR SHOT AT
>BUSH, ABOUT 10 TIMES EVERY
>DAY YOU TAKE A SHOT
>AT HIM, WE GET IT
>ALREADY YOU DONT LIKE HIM
>WE UNDERSTAND, YOU GET OVER
>IT.
>
>
>:)
>
>
>
>
>Jake H. MM Member since
>1999.
>
458738e374dfcb10.jpg

Jake, DUDE keeps taking shots at Bush, but we have already determined, DUDE IS'NT A VERY GOOD SHOT!

Hey, I started that other post so you could get it out of your system, you bash bush on your post, and we will bash hillary on are posts. Stick with the topic of the post, Comprenda. Or do I need to spell it out in spanish for ya.......wait scratch that I dont know spanish.

And I like a good handicaped joke as much as the next guy.

458738e374dfcb10.jpg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom