Poor Landowners

May as well get after it. Dragging this out doesn’t make sense for the public.

Stalling longer however, might actually help the landowners in other States to prevent public access to public land longer.

I think every Western State should join in with Wyoming and Montana and run this thing through the judicial system, bottom to top, as soon as possible. I can not see the landowners winning this, in this day and age. Agriculture is still important and we need food production, which agriculture businesses do an amazing job with but…… these rules were put in place when agriculture was the primary occupation for the majority of the population. As the factory and technology have become the predominant economic employer, agriculture has lost some of its influence on legal outcomes.

It’s past time the over all system has a look at this again and make changes that more correctly represent the current population.

I am going to file a dozen or so lawsuits. Every time someone walks on the sidewalk their hands go into my air space.

but to be clear i believe montana says no corner crossing. 2 different states. Also in montana cant you float the river and go so many yards onto land, to whereas wyoming you cant touch the dirt under water. can only float

I am going to file a dozen or so lawsuits. Every time someone walks on the sidewalk their hands go into my air space.

but to be clear i believe montana says no corner crossing. 2 different states. Also in montana cant you float the river and go so many yards onto land, to whereas wyoming you cant touch the dirt under water. can only float
Pretty sure we do have portage rights around impediments/fences across the stream in Wyoming, but yes no touchy the stream bed.

Pretty sure we do have portage rights around impediments/fences across the stream in Wyoming, but yes no touchy the stream bed.
I believe portage is a natural right and should apply in every state.

Of course laws about navigation and flowing waterways are also about as clear as mud in most states. :)

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom