Post them up

DeerMadness

Long Time Member
I'm cooking today as the In- Laws are hosting tomorrow. I'm making BabyBack Ribs, Mac N Cheese, Waldorf Salad and Cole Slaw. Mrs went to some Memorial duties. We went yesterday to my parents and grandparents graveside.
I expect more than just Blank, myself and a couple others. It doesn't matter who made it- post em up !

Sneak Preview-only one as I dont want leftovers this time, and it was a single package, where as all the others are in 3-packs.
17167613237256540616146530180914.jpg

Glad you got the Traeger back up and running.
Made spaghetti sauce and 22 trays (2 servings each) of lasagna with the wife yesterday.

That Rib Plate, and Kabobs and hot dogs look good.

Threw some Ribeyes on and a few hot dogs. Sauteed some onions on the grill burner, also some mushrooms and peppers. Added a macaroni salad, chips, corn salsa and pasta salad.

IMG_8372.jpg

IMG_8371.jpg

IMG_8375.jpg

Key Lime Pie and cookies for dessert-

IMG_8335.jpg

Hope everyone had a good Holiday!

Thatooks plate lickin' good DH56. I wanted pie, but I'm cutting back on sugar. I have 2 months to lose 18 lbs so I think this weekend is the end of my spree.

Got back in late today. had an awesome trip into the mountains for five days with all the family. Lost a close family member the day we started out, so next weekend will be our Memorial spent in Idaho Falls. We ate too much, drank too much, shared chores, and generally behaved like we were 20 years younger again. Dogs were all great, the babies learned new tricks. Only one night of rain, and we had put up the shelters BEFORE it started. :)

Our new ALiner pop up camper is awesome, and exceeds our every expectation. Will be a great hunting camp. The wife is loving it more every day!!! The boys of summer (deer) are starting out really good for this early, and I hope they are that relaxed in October!!

IMG_7251.jpeg

IMG_7254.jpeg

IMG_7252.jpeg

IMG_7253.jpeg

IMG_7255.jpeg

IMG_7282.jpeg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom