potash help!!

my father in law drew his dream hunt on the potash after 35 years of putting in!! he is stoked and is determined to kill one. he sufferes from m.s. and has a fairly difficult time getting around.so i am taking it on persoanly to get any info or places to go to make his dream hunt come true. i was wondering from you fellow hunters who have hunted this area if you had any info on where we may be able to start. i am not asking for any honey holes. we are planning on taking alot of scouting trips to locate the rams. just need a little help as to where may hold some good ones. i appreciate any info that you would be willing to provide!

Mineral Canyon always has some good rams in it. Best wishes to you and your dad.

I don't know the unit, sorry.

What I do know is this; When Shadowhunter speaks about sheep, you should listen!

Congrats to your Father-In-Law on the tag draw. Now go have a blast with him.

Zeke

My wife drew the tag 3 years ago and I ran into a guy named Kevin Denny from Moab, who was a great help. He works on the guzzlers down in that area. We killed hers on the gemini bridges trail. Also seen sheep below dead horse point and in south fork.

Wife shot her's on Gemini Bridge road three years ago. Also seen sheep in South Fork, Bull Canyon and right below Dead Horse Point on the Shafer road. Look up Kevin Denny from Moab!!!!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom