Prayers for Justr...

TripleK

Long Time Member
Please keep Kenny and his wife, Carrie, in your prayers. They are experiencing the worst tragedy a parent can ever face. Their son, Kole, was struck by a vehicle and killed today. It was a terrible accident...low speed...happened in their driveway. Sad, sad, sad.

Holy crap....very sad.

"A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed."

This rips my heart out! So sorry to hear this Kenny! KNOW you will be in my prayers bud! I will give you a ring after a day or two.

Hang in there brother - just hang in there.

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

I don't know you but I know your pain. I'm so sorry. Family, friends, time and lots of prayers. You are in mine. God Bless.

Very saddened hearing this. We wish you peace and Gods blessings in your time of sorrow.

"Courage is being scared to death but saddling
up anyway."

Truly heart breaking. Tears & prayers for Justr & family.

Slick

"The Road goes on forever & the Party never Ends"

Got the terrible News while I was at work!

Can't even imagine how much pain the Family is in!

You & Your Family is in our Prayers!

If there is anything I can do justr & Family don't hesitate to call!

For GAWDS Sakes Guys,We Got Kids on this Site,Some of them are 65 years Old!:D

I don't care if they're big or small!
If they throw lead I like em all!
:p

OMG I am so sorry...
JB
497fc2397b939f19.jpg

I tried calling you, Bess. Didn't you to hear about it here. I am so sad for Kenny & Carrie. Such a tragedy. I'm really sad for the guy who hit him too. I'm sure he's going through hell too.

A "worst concievable situation".....I can only say I am sorry and will pray for you and your family.

"whackin' a surly bartender ain't much of a crime"

Justr- I'm sorry, my friend. Words can't express my sorrow. I will pray for you and your family. May God help you with this struggle.....

Steve
Derkha derkha Muhammed jihad hakha sherpha sherpha abakhala- Gary of Team America World Police

sorry to hear such tragic news. I wish this pain on no one. Prayers sent and god bless! keep family close, it will help.

I wish there was something I could say or do to make this better for you and your family. My deepest condolences. My family will pray for you.

Traditional >>>------->

Jenn!

I was working down off in a hole where I had no Service!

Just as I got back up out of the hole I had another Friend call me & told me the terrible News!

Woulda called you back Jenn but I was in Shock & still am!

Thanks for thinking to call me!

I spoke with Kenny a few minutes ago. He's holding strong in the face of a terrible tragedy. I'm here for you if you need me buddy!

Justr

only know you here on MM.......BUT my heart goes out to you!
prayers already sent and will continue for days to come!
God Bless

I don't have the words for things like this.. So sorry for you and you're family's loss...

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

Justr- Man I am at a lost for words right niw. I hate to get on and see something bad happened to a MM member. Let the prayers be with you and your family in this time in need. God bless you!
Tyler

Justr, I am so sorry to hear of this. I have no idea what to even say. I am thinking of you and yours tonight.

Kenny and Carrie so sorry for the loss of your son. I feel very inadequate attempting to express words of comfort and hope at times like these. I pray you may one day feel peace again. Until then please know our hearts are heavy along with your family.

DC

Kenny and family, sorry to hear about this awefull accident and although never met you I feel for you and the family at this loss.
Prayers sent your way..

Brian
http://i25.tinypic.com/fxbjgy.jpg[/IMG]

i cant even fathom what you and your wife are going though i have a 2 yr old boy- i cant even begin to say how sorry i am. thats just not fair. no parent should ever have to feel your pain- i'm so sorry

Sorry for your loss Justr. We will be praying for peace and comfort to you and your family. Keep your chin up and remember the good times. May God bless you in this tough tough time.

LAST EDITED ON Jun-22-11 AT 10:59PM (MST)[p]Words cannot express the sympathy I have for your loss Justr and family. Life can sure spring some miserable times on us when we least expect it. Your son was taken way too soon from his earthy home but know that your little angel is cradled in the arms of God. May you find the solace that you and your family desperately need at this time. If there is anything I can do to help you out please let me know. In the interim, I will pray for you and your family.
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family Kenny...I am so sorry to hear bud.

http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb37/Feleno/zFix.jpg[/IMG] ~Z~

Justr, I don't know you, only on MM, just could not help but post and express my condolences in your family's loss.
Just days ago you posted about you guys laughing it up with the family and now this terrible loss with one of your sons,
sooooooo sorry,
nmbighorn

I'm sick in my sorrow, Justr...nothing I can think to say would equal my sadness for you a your family.

Tiny Angel rest your wings
sit with me for awhile.
How I long to hold your hand,
And see your tender smile.
Tiny Angel, look at me,
I want this image clear....
That I will forget your precious face
Is my biggest fear.
Tiny Angel can you tell me,
Why you have gone away?
You weren't here for very long....
Why is it, you couldn't stay?
Tiny Angel shook his head,
"These things I do not know....
But I do know that you love me,
And that I love you so".
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

Justr, so sorry and sad to hear about this terrible tragedy to you and your family. I am at such a loss for words. I will pray for you and your family.

GBA

Justr, No words, Just love and prayers for you and your wife and family. I'm so so sorry. Keith.

Government doesn't fix anything and has spent trillions proving it!!!
Let's face it...After Monday and Tuesday, even the calender says WTF!

sorry to hear man keep your head up as you are a stand up guy
from the posts you make! Prayers for your family.

hornkiller.jpg

There are no words in a time like this , my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

This pain I cannot even imagine.

Bill

Justr, I am so incredibly sorry!! If there is anything that I can to that will in any way help, please let me know. There are no words to express the sympathy and sorrow we all have here for you right now for you and your family. Prayers are sent your way! Hang in there and know that you and your boy will be together again.

Kenny and Carrie, My heart and prayers go out to you, If there is anything I can do to help Please let me know.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".

To read something like this is sad beyond belief. Makes me wanna hold my boy a little closer. I am so sorry for their loss.

Compromise, hell! ... If freedom is right and tyranny is wrong, why should those who believe in freedom treat it as if it were a roll of bologna to be bartered a slice at a time?

Justr.... I'm so so sad to hear about this.. I cannot even imagine what you and your family are going thru.. I'll be praying for you and your family!

Justr My sincere condolences. May your son be in your hearts forever. God Bless you and your family.
Rutnbuck

Words can't express my feelings when I read of your loss. My prayers are with you and your family.

Larry

We send our prayers and condolences to the family. I cant even imagine what they are going through right now.

respect my authorita

Justr,
My prayers are with you. My son, Justice, will look after Kole with our Lord and Heaveny Father. Your pain will never end, but you will learn to live with the new reality. My brother, please feel free to contact me if you need to air out your heart.

DC

My oldest is 4 and I don't know how i'd go on if I were in your situation. I'm truly sorry for you guys, and will no doubt keep you in my prayers.

Thank you everyone for your condolences and kind words.

The funeral services for Kole Jackson Mair are monday June 27th at 11 in Neola. Viewing an hour before and sunday night from 6-8.

LAST EDITED ON Jun-23-11 AT 04:05PM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Jun-23-11 AT 04:01?PM (MST)

LAST EDITED ON Jun-23-11 AT 04:00?PM (MST)

Kenny asked me to post this picture of Kole for him.

I am continually impressed by the way we all rally around one another when a tragedy strikes one of us. Your kind words are a comfort and they mean much more than you think. This is the worst thing a parent can ever go through - thanks for showing your support and love for Kenny and his family during this tragic time.

Kole Jackson Mair 4/27/07-6/22/11

9789kole.jpg

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

Im so sorry for your the loss of your beautiful little boy, you and your family are in our thoughts and prayers, may you find comfort, and peace at this time as you do the hardest thing a parent will ever go through ... God bless you all!!!

Thanks Roy and Jenn for keeping us posted and letting us know of this tragedy.

Kenny, just got back and saw this horrible post. I'm and so sorry for you and your wife and family. I am truly heart broken for all of you....I pray that the great healer and comforter will be with all of you. They say everything hppens for a reason and is in Gods plan, but I struggle with that thought when something like this happens....its one of those things I plan on chatting with Him about when I get up there myself. Tony and I will be thinking of you guys and praying for you guys to find some kind of peace. Please call or text anytime if we can be of any help in anyway! I'm sorry we live so far away in times like this....big hug and tears from NM.

4b51f9eb019b017b.jpg

Kenny, I don't know you personally but I do know how much it mean's to have some one say and mention your loved ones name, and remember them. Little Kole, sorry you had to go so young, You can now watch over and guide and protect your family. Sorry for you and your wife's loss. Condolescences... Has anyone seen my kittie?

8020scott_ralphie.jpg

justr,
From my wife:

What a beautful little boy. I am so terribly sorry this happened to him, and to your family. Your grief ... I cannot understand the depth of sorrow you guys must be facing. My husband and I will continue to pray for relief of some sort for the unfathomable pain you must be going through. We both wish there were something we could do. Jodi.

Compromise, hell! ... If freedom is right and tyranny is wrong, why should those who believe in freedom treat it as if it were a roll of bologna to be bartered a slice at a time?

Hey Kenny,

Sorry for your loss man, It was very difficult to talk with you last night. Words cant even help right now. I know you are still trying to figure things out, but I'm here for ya man. Sorry about not being able to make it up to the funeral, due to my dang training! But my heart will be their man.

Randall Limb
Limb Creek Outdoors
www.limbcreek.com
www.facebook.com/limbcreekoutdoors

Still can't even imagine the pain Kenny,Carrie & Family are going through!

This is bothering me more by the Hour than about anything I've ever dealt with!

So sorry for your loss!

God Bless!

Here's a few songs that seem fitting for the little cowboy that touched so many hearts.
926little_cowboy.jpg

4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

Kenny and Carrie, We have never met and probably never will but Cindy and me are praying for you and all involved. We will be at that funeral in spirit and we hope you will feel our prayers. This is the time in life when we really need to turn to God for answers and comfort. Keep the faith.

Sincerley, Keith and Cindy.

Government doesn't fix anything and has spent trillions proving it!!!
Let's face it...After Monday and Tuesday, even the calender says WTF!

Justr

I dont know you or your family and I dont even post much on MM. But since I read this post it has stuck with me and I've thought about it alot. I have three little guys of my own. And I even have a Cole

But I know that your Kole must have been a real special little man for god to call him home so early in life. My family will pray for yours to make it through these ruff times. I so sorry for your loss.

http://www.highdesertoutfitters.blogspot.com/

JUSTR.....THERE ARE NO WORDS THAT WOULD MAKE THIS RIGHT, BUT KNOWING YOUR BOY IS WITH THE LORD IS COMFORTING. PRAYERS FOR THE FAMILY HAVE BEEN SENT..............THE YD FAMILY.

Loosing a child was the worst thing my wife and I EVER went through. I know your pain all to well...

No words can take away what you're feeling, but know that he is with his MAKER and you can be with him again someday! Life is short and we NEVER know when it will be our turn to make "the journey" into forever after. I pray for peace and courage today for you and your family.

muleyman

Prayers go out to the family, This is sad and something noone should ever go through.

O--one
B--big
A--ass
M--mistake
A--america

After reading this for the first time yesterday, it shook me to the point I tried to respond but couldnt. Having two young kids myself(4 and and newborn) they are your world and would give your life for them.
Your in our prayers and may you find comfort knowing that he is your little angel in heaven watching over you and you will see him again.

So sorry for your loss, not much I can add from the above comments and condolences. God Bless!

from the "Heartland of Wyoming"

Logged on quick last night and missed this. Know you and your family are in my prayers Kenny. So sorry. mtmuley

I, too, have no words.

Thank you for sharing Kole with us. My heart and thoughts are with your family.

Lisa

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom