PRIVATE LAND BARBARY

coryb

The draw was not good for me so I'm looking to do some OTC hunting. Has anybody ever done any private land Barbary hunting on an inexpensive ranch. I'm curious what's out there that costs less than Felix or Hondo but has a real chance at shooting a ram.

Lets hear it.

Cory

Im in too.. 3 years in a row! I am outside the lucky 600 bubble I guesss! Makes me wonder how the heck OTC didn't kill every barb in the state!

OTC is doable but its usually famine verses feast!!

I had an in on a ranch with trespass fee that wasn't too bad. might as well been an elephant hunt. never saw a sheep nor any sign. waste of money and a bad taste. buyer beware.

I offer private land barbary hunts on a 7k acre private ranch around Tinnie, NM. Prices vary depending on the level of service you desire. PM if you would like more details.

>I offer private land barbary hunts
>on a 7k acre private
>ranch around Tinnie, NM.
>Prices vary depending on the
>level of service you desire.
> PM if you would
>like more details.

PM Sent!

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom