Private land tag allocations

A member of the E plus program at NMG&F in Sante Fe told me mid June. That was about two weeks ago. ?????? Last year they were out first of June.

I hope it isn't July. Doesn?t leave a ton of time to plan.

>I spoke with a guy at
>game & fish who said
>they were running behind this
>year. Probably July at best.
>
>
>
>J

>I hope it isn't July. Doesn?t
>leave a ton of time
>to plan.

There's no telling what will actually happen. Just passing along what I was told over the phone.

J

Oh I'm not blaming you. Just hope it doesn't take until July. It just sucks planning for something you're not sure is going to work out.

>>I hope it isn't July. Doesn?t
>>leave a ton of time
>>to plan.
>
>
>There's no telling what will actually
>happen. Just passing along what
>I was told over the
>phone.
>
>
>J

Nothing yet. I'm waiting a email response any day too. I have archery antelope. Hope it comes out soon so I can map the ranch wide areas.
Private land sales open July 1st so I'm assuming they will post them then. Not sure how they would allow private sales without already have the list???

As far as elk private landowner authorizations:
Primary Management Zone, first week in July
Secondary Management Zone, second week in July.
As per G and F!

Thanks!!

>As far as elk private landowner
>authorizations:
>Primary Management Zone, first week in
>July
>Secondary Management Zone, second week in
>July.
>As per G and F!

>Bobby no idea regarding your inquiry.
>
>Might consider giving G and F
>a call?

well that was one of the rules changes now that they have to make all unit wide ranches post the ranch map and location , befor eyou had to pay 5 dollars per map to find out where they are. The GF website says they will be posted prior to the hunt, for them that could be aug 31 lol

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom