Public land 4X4 Muley success

Great getting the kids out and finding success.

It's odd to me that Utah doesn't have a hunters orange requirement for hunter hunting the rifle season.

Anyway congrats.

Nemont

Nice video. You have a way with the boys that is great. Love the shorts out on the hill. Looks like my clan.

DZ

>Great getting the kids out and
>finding success.
>
>It's odd to me that Utah
>doesn't have a hunters orange
>requirement for hunter hunting the
>rifle season.
>
>
>Anyway congrats.
>
>
>Nemont

Looks like a fun time in the hills with the kids! They are hunting the muzzle loader hunt. No orange required unless a center fire hunt is in progress. So generally we wear camo .....? ;-)

YOU...My Friend are one of the Fathers, Male figures that raise good youth. You and those like you should be Father's of the Year...I think you know already; You are.

Say Hi to the Boys from MM'eys

Jagerdad :)

>>Great getting the kids out and
>>finding success.
>>
>>It's odd to me that Utah
>>doesn't have a hunters orange
>>requirement for hunter hunting the
>>rifle season.
>>
>>
>>Anyway congrats.
>>
>>
>>Nemont
>
>
>Looks like a fun time in
>the hills with the kids!
>They are hunting the muzzle
>loader hunt. No orange required
>unless a center fire hunt
>is in progress. So generally
>we wear camo .....? ;-)
>

ah I see, congrats then. I didn't see the muzzle loader requirement. Weird camo pattern the boys are wearing. Must be effective.

I am surprised that we dont have to wear orange. This muzzy hunt is actually the "NEW UTAH EARLY RIFLE SEASON". Or season 2. Then we have the Season 3 rifle season in the end of October, then the Late season or 4th season rifle tag in Nov for many units.

Nice deer. Congrats to the hunter and DAD.

Nice!

But are the FLATTY'S Necessary?

[font color="blue"]She put a Big F.U. in My Future,Ya She's got a
way with Words[/font]

Nice video and great job. I like seeing the boys in the entire cycle of the hunt, the drive, the camp, the hunt, the dressing of the deer. Great job!

Thx SoJ51

I hunted this unit 2 years ago during archery. Saw plenty of bucks during that season. I want to go back next year because I have 2 general points and wold draw that unit. It is great for archery. I just like to explore and it has lost its sense of mystery so I will actually hunt somewhere new. It actually wasn't great for muzzy. We saw only a few small deer. We just picked a game trail in the same forest I killed a small buck 2 years ago and got stupid lucky.

Again thx for the remarks.

That is the best stuff and that is why us Dads hunt with our sons how great is this.

Good stuff it is great to see a Dad who keeps his sons with him and teach them the right way to do things.
America needs more of this
Great Stuff Damon keep it up

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom