Putting in?

Hopin for a 45 muzzy tag
40 late elk

I can feel it comin on. after 24 years of never drawing a deer tag this year it's my turn.

Best of luck to ya muleyfanatic.

All extra hunts for me since i applied for moose

47e9fcb352ad748f.jpg

has anyone seen my kittie

Will I and fifty thousand of my closest friends put in for 40-1 .
For deer and antelope. Even after ten years and no luck may be this is my year.Hope Hope Hope

40 deer with 4000 others!!! Hey a good hubnt if you are one of the lucky ones.

66 for elk, just looking for a good fun hunt if this is drawn!!!!

Hey thanks everybody. Just hopin to get my first decent deer. So hopefully a big wide 3 pt in 32A. Also trying to get the october 11 cow tag there. Good luck to everyone. Unless you put in for 32A haha just kidding.

My cousin and I put in for 40-1 deer, 52A elk, and 54 antelope. Non-residents so we are not counting on drawing but but we thought we might as well give it a try.

Good luck to everyone!

Horniac

As a non-res., put in for 50 pronghorn, 50 bull elk, 54 deer and 36a second choice. Would really like an elk tag, have not been drawn for elk in 4 years anywhere.

Cabuck

I screwed mine up and accidentaly put in for the 55 early hunt with 25 tags instead of the october hunt with 450 tags so I'm pretty much planning on an over the counter archery tag unless I get extremly lucky as a non resident. Sucks.. should have paid closer attention.

My Uncle and I were also thinking about putting in for the 40-1 tag but decided not to. I'm hoping the Hunting Gods are going to reward me for all my hard hiking last year and only coming out with a doe on the last day. Good luck to everyone and if you draw let me know.

Put in for 44-1 deer, 63-2 Muzzy Antelope, and 22 Fall Bear. I really just want the bear tag though, Iam not greedy!!

Next year I'm taking bow hunters training and hopefully putting in for a nice archery tag. But that's only if I save up enough money to buy a bow and work out a lot next year so I can draw it back. haha

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom