Question for ElkAss

Hey ~Z~!

Bout Damn time you & a few others CHIME In!

You still in ND?

It's kinda like this here:

The 1st PUTER I got Pissed at I put my Fist through the Screen!

Found out later I hit the Wrong Box!:D

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

LMFAO!! Hey as long as you hit a box that's all that matters right?? :D

I've been in Texas this year but would like to get back up north this winter, I'm one of the weird one's who like it frozen so this heat sucks!! I'll be back next week for a while to bowhunt though. You flippin sticks next weekend??

~Z~

Ya!

More of a Pre-Scoutin Trip for the Muzz & Rifle Hunts though!

JUDAS!

How do you take the TEXAS Heat?

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

Texas sucks as much D as that douchebag KillerBee!!

Hopefully you'll find a big ass buck and soak some brush in blood buddy!!

~Z~

Just so you know ~Z~!

I Pound a Keyboard just like Stevie Wonder!:D

Not many Big Boys around here ~Z~!

But I will give it HELL!

>I BELIEVE IT!! lol...good luck next
>weekend dude!!
>
>~Z~

You too ~Z~!

Hope You get Him!

You mean you don't just grow you a nice food plot and wait for the big bucks to show up like all these f'n Texans??

~Z~

>Texas sucks as much D as
>that douchebag KillerBee!!
>
>Hopefully you'll find a big ass
>buck and soak some brush
>in blood buddy!!
>
>~Z~

Ya!

I seen on another Website where killerbee was bad-mouthing me!

What He don't know is I will Twist His F'N Neck one of these days!

I never done anything to him,mighta RAZZED him a time or two!

I've got a small Food Plot ~Z~ but it Ain't Workin!:D

Speakin of TEXANS!

We've got a TEXAN Welder up here that's boasting 1,000+ Horsepower on his side Window!

I came up behind Him & He was trying to make me Inhale!

So I went around Him!

Must of Pissed him right off!

A couple Miles up the Road here He came,He was Honking,his windows are shaded & He mighta been Flyin me the Bird,I don't know?

More Road Rage in the Basin!

Anybody know how many TEXAS Horsepower = a Utah Horsepower?

No way this is really...........

~Z~

Good to read you are not 6ft under from some 'husband'....haha

Robb

>Hey elk, the only texas welder
>I know in the basin
>is Bill Love. Is that
>the one?

Hey Bob!

I Don't know this Guys name?

Do You know what His Truck Looks Like?

Black chevy and the tailgate says "One Big Ass Mistake America" He lives by pelican lake and recently started a taxi service in the basin.

Ha Ha, good to see you are still winning friends
And influencing people!!

"The future is large scale auction tags.
The majority of the tags should go up
for auction anually. It MIGHT even be
good to allow second sales of auction
tags as in outfitters purchasing tags
and then re-selling them to the public."
TRISTATE 8/17/2012

There is a White Chevy Dually Runnin around that has:"One Big Ass Mistake America" on the Tailgate that I've seen several times but it's not a Welding Truck!

Different Guy!

So We have 2 TEXANS in the Basin now Huh?

There will be 3 when Roy returns!:D

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom