Question on Res applying with nonRes

buckmster28

Ive got a question maybe you guys can help me with. Correct me if I am wrong, but if Residents and Non Residents apply in a group the Residents can only draw from the resident quota of tags and the Non Residents from the Non resident Quota. What happens if one part of the group draws lets say the residents, but there are not enough tags left for the non residents are all applicants rejected or do the residents receive there tags and the non residents get rejected. Thanks in advance

Nevada,like most states,when either Quota is reached in hunt unit group and no tags are left,then ALL party applicants get No Tags.Best apply seperatly for best chance at hunting Nv in "08".

I was asked this same question last year and from what I gather the whole party would reject. I think it is great to have this option, but it sure makes an already tough draw even tougher!

Nevada Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Big Bucks & Bulls Timberline Outfitters Guide Service

Customized and high quality eastern Nevada trophy hunts for mule deer, elk and antelope.

Western Wildlife Adventures

We offer some excellent mule deer and elk hunts in northeast Nevada.

Currant Creek Outfitters

Nevada, big bucks and big bulls! We hunt for quality not quantity.

Nevada Outfitters & Guides Association

Find guides and outfitters for mule deer, elk, sheep, chuckar, fishing, & more!

SilverGrand Outfitters

Successfully guiding in Nevada for many years. Mule deer, elk, antelope and bighorn sheep hunts.

Hidden Lake Outfitters

Specializing in trophy mule deer hunts along with elk, mountain goat, antelope and mountain lion.

G&J Outdoors

Full time outfitter with 20+ years hunting mule deer, sheep, elk, antelope, lion and chukar.

Mountain Man Outfitters

Offering world class mule deer hunts in some of the most productive units in Nevada.

Nevada High Desert Outfitters

Rocky mountain goats, desert, rocky and california bighorn, mule deer, antelope and elk hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

If you want an unguided hunt but can't draw your tags, you need to call us.

White River Guide Service

50 years of guiding experience! Mule deer, elk, sheep and cougar.

Back
Top Bottom