Question

Odds are 100% we're all going to die. Only one man beat death and He can help you do it too.

Gambler brother, I am MANY lifetimes old and am still truckin on forth with absolutely no fear of the reaper ;)

Seriously now...

"All is energy, one and the same
Can't be destroyed, just changes form

When the All of your Soul, the Strings of your World are breaking away and explode from inside

The needlepoint on your horizon is shooting down from a murderous sky

Growing fast, approaching, your Return to the Ever Rolling Waves..." ---Magnus Olsfelt

One thing's sure anyway...ya simply can't beat the universe, you can only do your best to come into alignment with such

Thus is the essence of the word of the christ, the buddha, etc.

The "Second Coming" has nothing to do with any avatar's revisiting this good earth, it is about folks collectively attaining a spiritually evolved conscience:

"these works and greater YE shall do..." Eh?

That's why we're still truckin man, ain't got 'er quite right yet...and there's also still a lot more huntin' to be done :)

As my dad always said "no one is getting out of here alive"

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

I believe that you can "beat the clock" and postpone it a little but, when your time is up that is it, no more sand in the hour glass.
WVBOWAK

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom