Question

B

BIGFOOT46

I am new to the forums and have several questions. What is with all the ______ goes for a walk posts? I have been doing research on the bigfoot phenomenon and doing a search of some keywords for past posts, 'walk' brought up about ten or more recent of these. I did not find much of what I was looking for but I am intrigued by the past subject matter brought up by some of you in the past about bigfoot and other paranormal activity.

Oh Gawd!

[font color=red size=redsize=18"face"]SHOW THEM TO ME![/font]
If You Love Your Country,SHOW THEM TO ME!

Hot Dog,Hot Damn,I love this Ameri-can

Another Manny Thread/Post!

That's what!

I think this will get many posts too that is why I posted it. I am anxiously awaiting some input for my research. Many eyes in the field makes for good research.

Not to be rude or anything but many is spelled with only one letter n.

Just a Grammar Lesson for you!

MM Urban Dictionary = Manny,spelled with two n's!

You guys are weird. haha Well I hope it gets manny posts because I need all the information I can get.

Well!

I ain't much help on Bigfoot!

I ain't never seen him!

But alot of these other MM'ers have!

I once shot a mature forkhorn buck in Utardia and a bigfoot packed it off.

2311idiot.jpg

LOL

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

Overton, could you please disseminate any information pertaining to your particular situation. I applaud you willingness to step forward with this information.

Hey smittplick. Where you been? Good thing you clarified but I am guessing Chubby would of read that as inseminate.
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

I don't know what "walk" has to do with Bigfoot or paranormal activity other then it may be considered an unusual phenom that some MMr's walk anywhere. lol.

I have a sand casting of a Bigfoot track taken from a reported incident near Bluff Creek, Ca in 1960. It tore up a logging camp. The state biologist who investigated was convinced of its authenticity. A state trapper was called in to try and track it but his dogs never cut a trail so he was convinced that it was a hoax.

Regardless of the truth, it's been good for business in some pretty depressed areas. Good luck with your research and maybe you can make a couple of bucks off of him there.

Thanks dingo. I was just inserting keywords often used in the context with bigfoot, yetti, xmen, and stuff like that. Walk was in my group of keywords. I doubt I will ever make any money off it but I have always been fascinated with all subjects of anomaly and paranormal.

There's a big plick in California that would be a good scientific project for you. I hear he weighs over a ton, is ancient, and smells like old beer and dead fish.......

Bigfoot....if you hurry to professional counseling, the remainder of your life, may yet be salvaged.

You don't need a parachute to skydive.
You do however, need a parachute to
skydive.......twice.

This stupid post could wind up "Lost in Space" too like so many others.

Brian
http://i25.tinypic.com/fxbjgy.jpg[/IMG]

I saw 3 of them in the Selway Bitterroot a few years ago, chasing a giant elk. Crazy times I tell ya

T264

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom