Rain !!!

Anaconda

Very Active Member
Yes, Arizona, it's headed you way.
Sitting here in central Calif. and it's raining hard.

In case you've forgotten, it's that wet stuff that falls from the sky.

It's been dry, we really need the moisture here in Northern Arizona!! They're expecting 1-2 feet tonight through Monday, hopefully we'll get it!!

So ?
Is it snowing in northern AZ ?

Several of the on-line weather services claim it's snowing heavy right now ! (noon Sunday)

Around Flagstaff there's reports of 12"-16" of snow. The AZ Snowbowl is at 30", and Oak Creek is reporting 2". Still more snow on the way today and tonight!

Holy smokes! I hope you guys keep it all out there where you need it. We have been setting all kinds of warm weather records here in MI this month with 70s and a couple days in the 80s and to continue for 4 more days.

LAST EDITED ON Mar-19-12 AT 12:49PM (MST)[p]Now that the storms over the high country of Arizon received some pretty good snowfall totals! We really needed this winter storm!

Snowbowl: 53"
Flagstaff: 29"
Williams: 24"
Sunrise: 24"
Forest Lakes:18"
Prescott: 12"
Payson: 12"
Sedona: 9"
Show Low: 9"
Heber: 8"

Good news. My 18 yr old boy should have an archery elk tag this year! Antler growth hopefully will be good.

LAST EDITED ON Mar-31-12 AT 04:59PM (MST)[p] MORE RAIN COMMIN YOUR WAY ARIZONA, WE ARE GETTIN POUNDED IN CALI AS I TYPE ...... 3/31 3PM......................YD.

Yes, it's coming down here in Fresburg.

Once were done with it, I'll send it your way.

In return for all the rain I'm sending you, once I confirm that I've drawn a tag, can one of you Zonians please lasso one of those 400" bulls you have so many of and dally him up to a tree for my late season hunt ?

Unfortunately, this storm will fizzle out once it crosses the state. All Arizona will get is wind.

This time of year, storms are too far north for any appreciable impact for Arizona. Mostly just wind events now. April-May-June are the 3 driest months for us!

Monsoons are the next best chances for serious precip.

another wind and little rain storm is headed your way.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

lots of wind and a sprinkle of rain.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

was up until 2:30am last night watching this current storm system closely, thanks to my future Father in law , whom I've never met until yesterday , stayed up had a few drinks and had fun time at there Motel swimming in the pool in the rain . Ok, about the storm . Again, 13B got dumped on big time, in fact there is snow on Blackrock MT and Segmiller MT as we speak and it's still coming down a little bit . According to NWS site, this storm is virtually over with . 13A received a little bit, not much though again as the storm dissipated for the most part as it worked it's way East.

It is snowing on Mount Graham (Pinalenos) and raining in Safford and was raining in Clifton, Morenci when I left work this morning!!

Jeff

Actually there is one cow elk on the California side of the Colorado river down here. She's been living in the thickets near the river and feeding in the alfalfa fields at night with the cattle for about 2 years. We think it wandered down from the Kingman area and crossed the river. The farm hands have seen her on a regular basis over the last year or so.

We received about 9" of snow here in Flagstaff from this latest storm. It sure is melting fast, but every bit of moisture received this time of year will be very beneficial for antler growth!

Arizona Hunting Guides & Outfitters

SilverGrand Outfitters

Offering mule deer, elk, antelope, bighorn sheep, javelina, and turkey hunts in Nevada and Arizona.

Arizona Elk Outfitters

Offering the serious hunter a chance to hunt trophy animals in the great Southwest.

A3 Trophy Hunts

An Arizona Outfitter specializing in the harvest of World Class big game of all species.

Arizona Strip Guides

Highly experienced and highly dedicated team of hardworking professional Arizona Strip mule deer guides.

Urge 2 Hunt

THE premier hunts in Arizona for trophy elk, mule deer, couse deer and javelina.

Shadow Valley Outfitters

AZ Strip and Kaibab mule deer, big bulls during the rut, spot-n-stalk pronghorn and coues deer hunts.

Back
Top Bottom