Rambo Strikes Again

And some bad reading comprehension on your part, or you’re or yur or y’all’s or whatever
You have to give me credit for at least trying……you and the veep share the same ability to say nothing and everything simultaneously with an illegible word salad.

That wasn’t the point. In your efforts to argue about virtually everything, you get a little dramatic sometimes.

I’ll take it as a no that you don’t believe the drug companies sold saline solution as alleged, rather that you were just hiding behind your army of straw men again.

"Maybe he isn’t. Brandon, dr fakey, even Barry O and the rest of our rulers all have had the vid now. I suspected there “vaccines” were probably just saline. Their not going to shoot themselves up with the same poison they were pumping into the peasants. It was never a vaccine"

Well, if you ACTUALLY read what JP said, it was that Biden probably got a saline shot. You added the "sold" part

And NO I don't think Pfizer SOLD a 96% effective vaccine. And yeah, I think that's why the immunity and foot dragging.

I'd be glad to see where I'm wrong on those 2. Or how that's a straw man

You didn't say "garbage," you said, "poison."

Hoss, I feel like I'm watching your radicalization unfold over the last several months. You went from being reasonable to now interpreting world leaders gathering in Switzerland as being proof of some global elite conspiracy, claims of false flag shootings to be somehow justified by stupid policies from decades ago, and a liability waiver signed by Trump for vaccine makers as evidence of some nefarious conspiracy to inject unsuspecting Americans with some unknown substance.

You have absolutely no evidence of any of that! You find a random article of something unrelated or tangentially related and then somehow convince yourself of a connection that there is simply no evidence of being true. You're making crazy mental leaps that you just can't justify.

JP has always been crazy, but I feel like I'm watching you suit up and head over to the crazy person dugout to join the "Everything's A Conspiracy And The Lack Of Evidence Is Exactly The Evidence I Need" team.

My mouth is nowhere big enough for all the words you tried to put into it.

Explain Davos then for the non radicals. I never said it was a conspiracy, that's your word, I said it happens, and it's not exclusive to R or D. It is exclusive to a level of power or $$.

As for false flag. Did you miss the "kidnapping" of the Michigan Governor?

I never said injected with unknown substance. Again YOUR words. I was injected with an RNA "vaccine". Twice. It doesn't work, NEARLY close to what Pfizer said it does and because I ACTUALLY trust science, sure there were plenty of scientists who said so, and have said so.

Further, the article I posted on it, was backed up via a lawsuit(by scientists) and a federal judge agreeing that 75 years to publish data was and is bullshit..

I also know it sucks, after all the "what aboutism" that now as the Governor of New York makes tweets that some wack job interprets as a call to action happens, to have to do mental gymnastics to say what you've said about leadership, character, fitness for office etc, but in this case, ????.

Unlike you, I believe individuals are responsible for their own actions. If you beat a cop, broke down baracades and are now in jail, that's on THE INDIVIDUAL.

If you show up to stab a Candidate for Gov, that's on you.

It wasn't on Trump or Hocul.

One standard for everyone means no mental gymnastics.

As to my "radicalism".

It used to be considered patriotic to have a skeptism about Gov. I'm fine being old school.

Pull that 96% outa your butt like JP did that saline thing?

96% effect at what? Preventing infection, preventing hospitalization, or preventing death? Which is it? Your number not mine…..

And did you really just deny hiding behind a straw man every time you’re challenged for facts? :ROFLMAO:

Admit it, you get a boner when you see a scarecrow.

96% effect at what? Preventing infection, preventing hospitalization, or preventing death? Which is it? Your number not mine…..

And did you really just deny hiding behind a straw man every time you’re challenged for facts? :ROFLMAO:

I stand corrected.

95% effective.

I know reading is tough, you struggled reading a single paragraph from JP, this might tax you some

I stand corrected.

95% effective.

I know reading is tough, you struggled reading a single paragraph from JP, this might tax you some
Everyone knows what JP meant, although his grammar is crappy as usual. He said everyone but trump got saline, and YOU got injected with poison, and you haven’t denied it. And I said big pharma SOLD the jabs to the taxpayers, which you also seem to be denying.

At some point the whackos have to be challenged to put up or shut up. Otherwise, you can expect crickets because the same old nonsense gets boring eventually.

Not scarecrows.

Seen some hot mannequin though??

Straight out of my butt
So, your evidence in support of your claim that the vaccines aren’t 96% effectine, is to post medical studies that say it is?

Good stuff :ROFLMAO:

So, your evidence in support of your claim that the vaccines aren’t 96% effectine, is to post medical studies that say it is?

Good stuff :ROFLMAO:

No. I posted them, knowing you wouldn't read them, and would say pretty much what you said. Now, I'm going to post the ACTUAL data.

Duck duck go not working in east California today?

Yes, Israel. Because it's one of the highest vaccinated countries, the data is more complete.

Just more out my butt.

Again. Because I guess today you are struggling with comprehension. I got 2 shots. Feel free to search my thoughts in here.

But, there is a reason the narrative changed from PREVENTION to lessening "severe Covid".

If you do t get why, Google Biden, Covid. 2 shots, 2 boosters. Obviously didn't prevent chit, which was the original claim, which is what I said.

Slow down. Read sentences twice.

No. I posted them, knowing you wouldn't read them, and would say pretty much what you said. Now, I'm going to post the ACTUAL data.

Duck duck go not working in east California today?

Yes, Israel. Because it's one of the highest vaccinated countries, the data is more complete.

Just more out my butt.

Again. Because I guess today you are struggling with comprehension. I got 2 shots. Feel free to search my thoughts in here.

But, there is a reason the narrative changed from PREVENTION to lessening "severe Covid".

If you do t get why, Google Biden, Covid. 2 shots, 2 boosters. Obviously didn't prevent chit, which was the original claim, which is what I said.

Slow down. Read sentences twice.
All I ever did was challenge the assertion that the vaccine was actually “saline” or “poison”. You’ve done nothing to substantiate the assertion.

Posting a press release from 2020 just cements you in the data-is-static camp. I thought you had a science background?

They say we each choose our own reality. Choose wisely. ;)

Last edited:
All I ever did was challenge the assertion that the vaccine was actually “saline” or “poison”. You’ve done nothing to substantiate the assertion.

They say we each choose our own reality. Choose wisely. ;)

No.

You SPECIFICALLY SAID "sold saline"

I could go back and quote you, but you wouldn't read it anyway. Besides, I'm bored.

Grizz tried to hurt my feelings(I still love him though), so it seems only fair we argue about hot women or best dog breed.

About as logical as arguing Covid shots

No.

I could go back and quote you, but you wouldn't read it anyway. Besides, I'm bored.

Grizz tried to hurt my feelings(I still love him though), so it seems only fair we argue about hot women or best dog breed.

Before you declare yourself the winner and ride off in the sunset, are you denying the taxpayers paid for bidens, fauchi, and obamas, - and whoever else is included in JP’s elitist list - saline vaccination?

Seriously man, listen to yourself.

No.

Never tried to hurt your feelings, and I'm sure I didn't. I'm just watching your arguments get further and further from supportable. It's a downward slide to WTF.

Don't worry, we're still friends ?

Before you declare yourself the winner and ride off in the sunset, are you denying the taxpayers paid for bidens, fauchi, and obamas, - and whoever else is included in JP’s elitist list - saline vaccination?

Seriously man, listen to yourself.

Here's a better idea.

READ YOURSELF
You would be straight up famous if you could prove the pharmaceutical firms fraudulently took taxpayer money and sold us saline solution instead of covid vaccines.-Bluehair

That was YOU. No one. Not me. Not JP said the "pharmaceutical firms fraudulently took taxpayer money and SOLD US saline...."

JP said Biden could have taken saline for all we know.

I doubt it. I fact if anyone would, it would have been Trump.

But, THATS NOT WHAT YOU SAID.

I said Pfizer sold it's vaccine, ORIGINALLY as 96% effective AGAINST WUHAN. I already admitted I was wrong, it was 95%. Stats have shown that was total bullshit. If you can show me where Pfizer said their vaccine was 95% effective against "severe" Covid even 1 year after introduction, I'll kiss your Azz. The "against severe infection" narrative started after tens and hundreds of thousands of "break through" cases hit.

I never once, nor did JP say Pfizer "sold us saline". That was you.

I'm not riding off anywhere, but there is only 1000's of peer reviewed studies showing the initial claim of Pfizer were bullchit. Google them yourself

Never tried to hurt your feelings, and I'm sure I didn't. I'm just watching your arguments get further and further from supportable. It's a downward slide to WTF.

Don't worry, we're still friends ?

I dislike gov. Nothing's changed.

I do worry that at some point, someone actually assassinates a SCOTUS or congressman.

WWI started on weaker grounds. After the "summer of love", I don't think folks will just look the other way anymore. And with the right owning the lions share of 200million plus guns, it's a scenario that ends badly.

Buffalo hat man, aside, that's the real threat "to our democracy"

I never once, nor did JP say Pfizer "sold us saline". That was you.
@Bluehair, just to clarify what JP is saying... He believes the government injected average Americans (he uses the word "peasants") with "poison."

But he believes the government wouldn't give the poisonous shot to Obama, Biden, Fauci, and Trump, so they got a secret saline solution.

@Bluehair, just to clarify what JP is saying... He believes the government injected average Americans (he uses the word "peasants") with "poison."

But he believes the government wouldn't give the poisonous shot to Obama, Biden, Fauci, and Trump, so they got a secret saline solution.
Yes, and hoss agrees. But at least Big Pharma didn’t charge the taxpayers.

I defer to the wisemen.

The wisdom is why I come here :cool:

Last edited:
He who knows not, and knows not he knows not, he is a fool—shun him; he who knows not, and knows he knows not, he is simple—teach him; he who knows, and knows not he knows, he is asleep—wake him; he who knows, and knows he knows, he is wise—follow him. '—Arab Proverb.

Let me paraphrase, as it relates:

I know not and know I know not; I know who says he knows, who knows; when know one, knows, nor do two, three, four or more. — 2lumpy

Yes, and hoss agrees. But at least Big Pharma didn’t charge the taxpayers.

I defer to the wisemen.

The wisdom is why I come here :cool:

No.

Don't put words in my mouth.

I believe Pfizer sold a 95% effective vaccine to the US, and, knew it wasn't 95%( I did say 96%to be clear). I base that on Pfizer's history of big talk, little results, shown by their massive fines for doing similar with other drugs.

I believe the slow walk attempted to show data, and the immunity granted support my position.

Grizz pointed out Trump granted it, I don't disagree. Again, I DONT TRUST GOVERNMENT.

I'd be curious. Are @Bluehair and @grizzly both double vaccinated and double boosted?

My son's Dr strongly suggested NEITHER get Covid shots due to the increased rates of myocarditis. Perhaps "poison" is too strong a word, but there is mounting evidence, via that, and women's menstrual cycle issues, that it's not without major side effects

No.

Don't put words in my mouth.

I believe Pfizer sold a 95% effective vaccine to the US, and, knew it wasn't 95%( I did say 96%to be clear). I base that on Pfizer's history of big talk, little results, shown by their massive fines for doing similar with other drugs.

I believe the slow walk attempted to show data, and the immunity granted support my position.

Grizz pointed out Trump granted it, I don't disagree. Again, I DONT TRUST GOVERNMENT.

I'd be curious. Are @Bluehair and @grizzly both double vaccinated and double boosted?
I am vaxxed and boosted (once)…..and I got the ‘rona. My antibodies are bigger than Bill Clinton’s crabs. What’s your point?

Again, I was simply challenging the allegation of big pharma fraudulently selling saline or poison to the American taxpayer.

I’m sure there was some fraud somewhere as there seems to be with these emergency goobermint programs. But I doubt I got a saline shot (I’m an elitist and had the opportunity to get the shot before the peasants).

As I said, be famous somewhere beyond MM……go public with the proof. I would love to see it instead of a negotiated statement born of a settlement agreement 20 years ago for something nobody ever heard of.

All I ever did was challenge the assertion that the vaccine was actually “saline” or “poison”. You’ve done nothing to substantiate the assertion
You know what was in the shot you got? I mean, know for sure what you put in your body?

Like him saying he has cancer due to oil refineries. And using that as a reason to no longer use fossil fuels in this country. He only has skin cancer like probably 95% of the people over 50 that worker or recreated in the outdoors. And it’s not even melanoma!!!
All for an agenda.
He is crippling this country!!

You know what was in the shot you got? I mean, know for sure what you put in your body?
Saline, right? Of course not, any more than what’s really in this bud light in my hand. That’s how you know covid didn’t kill your sense of taste - bud light still tastes like water. :)

Glad to see you coming around to my beef with dna evidence. You never really get to face your accuser.

Wasnt this a gun control thread? Should it be a crime to leave a pistol in a trash can?

Saline, right? Of course not, any more than what’s really in this bud light in my hand. That’s how you know covid didn’t kill your sense of taste - bud light still tastes like water. :)

Glad to see you coming around to my beef with dna evidence. You never really get to face your accuser.

Wasnt this a gun control thread? Should it be a crime to leave a pistol in a trash can?

In fairness Founder has let this one go, so it seems to be the catch all for all us that don't cry about being banged on a little about our "beliefs. Unless you live in Laramie of course .

You do know they use saline in the Pfizer shot to dilute it right? Don't want you to sound silly and all.

Duck duck Go. It's your friend. They don't even track your gps injected in your arm

Priming & PUSSIFYING The American People!

I'd Like To Say:

SLOWLY but DAMN SURELY!

But It's Happening Way Quicker Than it ever should'of!

Instead of Doing Something To Make Americans Proud again!

They Are SKEERING Most!

And Most Are Blind/Dumb Enough To SUCK it In!

Duck duck Go. It's your friend. They don't even track your gps injected in your arm
Well now you obviously just sound crazy

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom