RAMS

Flanagan

Post some pictures of the rams that hit the ground and lets see some giants! Remember now, you can't shoot monsters if you pull the trigger on little ones! Get out of the trucks and go, go, go!

LAST EDITED ON Feb-03-13 AT 05:09PM (MST)[p]Got this guy opening day. My first one. I'll put more details and pics on my hac thread soon.

bc211bfc-b3d0-4946-89ba-426d4dd4a92e.jpg

where are all the ram pics? the hunt is almost 2 weeks in and i have yet to hear any stories or see any pics... what gives???

here is a pic of my buddy's ram, headed back over this week to seal the deal on my own ram...public land 29" ram opening weekend

3959img951044.jpg

That's a nice ram, congrats to your friend and good luck on yours. We are headed out to look for one for my wife this weekend.

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom