Rapidviewsask's Shed Pics

BCBOY

Long Time Member
Here are some pics from rapidviewsask205nontyp (Saskman on RT).
Definatley some SWEET BONE! I'll let him tell the stories behind them.
f9dc25b6.jpg

f9dc24d7.jpg

f9dc25ae.jpg

f9dc25b9.jpg

Nothing is sweeter on a whitey than muley forks, and that monster drop is just awesome......would love to shed hunt up in your neck of the woods.......:9

I can't take credit for finding all of the sheds in fact the 220+ non typical set was found by an "old farmer", not sure how else to explain him, that's what he is. The 2nd and 3rd pics are pics of the same deer, a big old main frame 4x4 with a bunch of junk that I cannot seem to cross paths with, I've been after him since 2002 when he dropped the first set of sheds, the 3rd pic is his left side from last year, It has serious mass, great tine length and great character, where he left the right side is a mystery. The fourth pic is of what I've picked up this year in a few hours of tromping. The one I'm holding in my left hand is an 80" typical 5 pt and is off a buck I should have killed opening day of muzzleloader season. Needless to say I screwed up and the big boys don't give you many chances, The inside spread on the deer was atleast 25", you can see how wide he'd be by the photo. The shed in my right hand scores 77" as a 5 pt, it doesn't have alot of mass but has great tine length. It belongs to a buck I missed with the muzzleloader....................I know Iknow...I'm a putz. Hurried the shot and watched him trot off unharmed. Oh well I have one "bone" from him now, gotta get the other side. The biggest of the dead bucks is a 4x4 with 10" brow tines and 6" mass measurements.

Osok, one of these is the 6" bone I was holding! LMAO

IMSTILLINRUT, got the camera on Tues, thanks, can't wait to try it out.
BCBOY, Thanks for posting the pics. I know.. I know I'm an idiot. All I have to do is ask my wife if I forget that I am.

Those are some awesome sheds....for a whitey!! LMAO!! THose are some awesome horns period....muley or whitey. That big 220+ non typical is a hawg! Id love to have that buck hangin on my wall.

Maybe I need to be a bit nicer to you canadians....amybe someday you guys might invite me up to shote some real deer!!

TUFF

Wow, Those are some great sheds....I'll bet that's the first time you've had a 6" bone in your hand!!!!LOL!. Thanks.

Kingfish, I've scooped up close to 10 6" bones in the past couple years but unfortunately they are indeed the only 6"ers I've had in my hand!LMAO!!!

Now we can see that decoy in the background,(last picture) when you use it do you use it with lights or without,and how many deer do you see a year using it. LOL Whitetail hunter or Muley hunter no-one in his right mind would pass up a buck like that. BIG is BIG no matter what deer it is. Sure hope you get another chance at one of those big ones.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom