raptors ready to hunt!!!!

STOMPER

my raptors finally ready to pick up. supercharged and wraped in digital camo..... im ready to get my baby back!

6992image.jpg

I Wanna Run that Throttle Pedal Stinkbug!

You know I do!:D

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

Compensation for a 'Shorty' no doubt....

Ya got any pix of your Ex--QTYPIE on her new gig in Vegas?

Robb

>Compensation for a 'Shorty' no doubt....
>
>
>Ya got any pix of your
>Ex--QTYPIE on her new gig
>in Vegas?
>
>Robb

OUCH!

LAST EDITED ON Jun-27-14 AT 06:51PM (MST)[p]Never mind!

Nice truck Stink.

(Robb, you ought to be ashamed but guys like you rarely are.)

That is exactly the kind of truck I imagined you would drive stinky. Let me guess, you have a set of fake balls you hang under the rear.

[font color="blue"]I don't make the soup,I just stir it.[/font]

chevy just came out with what they call the raptor killer???,your going to need more than camo!!

Hey Stinkbug?

Is it a Hennesy or Roush Package?

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

Is that really your truck cause it sure looks like one of the staged photos you see in off road magazines... no tire tracks in dirt, old building. Looks like a post nuclear war photo to sell the gray camo.

Nice truck either way.

Mntman

"Hunting is where you prove yourself"

Let me guess, you drive a 1 ton with oak trees for smoke stacks, 12" lift kit and 40" tires to pull a single place lawn mower trailer?

bessy. i bot it stock. i had the lights n bumpers wheels & rims done right after i got it. then 6 months later i took it to motiva speed shop in albuquerque nm. he gutted the cat. changed the injectors, dropped in a wipe charger, down sized the pulleys, and spent a month writing a new program to make it all work. it ended up dyno'ing 692 hp at the fly wheel and 500 to the rear wheels. and no i dont have any pics of terra with her new husband but if i come across some i will post them for u.

i did however find a new girl and shes actually pretty amazing. what do u think of rachel bess????

5098image.jpg

btw. i have a semi tractor trailer rig hauling the ponies to the big races. keep an eye out for my next big horse. his name is dirt monster. we will open him up in del mar

btw guys ease up. noones being rude. we bust each others balls and i'd do the same to them. its called humor and mines a little different. i actually feel sorry for the guy with her now. with her clothes off the hail damage looks like an 80yr old lady and the new guy is ripped as heck. he coulda done much better. i feel sorry for him honestly. but god the freedom i have is nice. i found out there were tons of women in the sea. who woulda known??? and now i have a real lady. so all is good

Congrats on the new truck and woman. I'm sure it will be less of a fickle phase than the last....
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

LAST EDITED ON Jun-28-14 AT 00:47AM (MST)[p]And for gawds sake Bess...you know I think highly of you but stop validating this moron.
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

>LAST EDITED ON Jun-28-14
>AT 00:47?AM (MST)

>
>And for gawds sake Bess...you know
>I think highly of you
>but stop validating this moron.
>
>
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

I Didn't say I wanted his Woman!

I said I wanted to Rod His Truck!:D

That's all I said!

LAST EDITED ON Jun-28-14 AT 04:11PM (MST)[p]I love the truck and think it's cool you found a woman you adore.

2311idiot.jpg

Nice set of wheels, I hope you are happy with the new Gal too.
Nothing wrong with either one of them. Hope You have a great hunting season this fall.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

LAST EDITED ON Jun-29-14 AT 09:56PM (MST)[p]>>LAST EDITED ON Jun-28-14
>>AT 00:47?AM (MST)

>>
>>And for gawds sake Bess...you know
>>I think highly of you
>>but stop validating this moron.
>>
>>
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

>
>I Didn't say I wanted his
>Woman!
>
>I said I wanted to Rod
>His Truck!:D
>
>That's all I said!

the man from snowy river???? i was born in 1978 and my girlfriend was born in 1987. i think that movie was before both our times lol. but i do see a strikingly close resemblence. hey feleno, u remember some of ur posts stating ur position on staying neutral in christianity fights? well i see your point. her family is die hard catholic and they have disowned her for being with someone who isnt catholic. either that or 1911 or one of these other loosers has told her family who i really am. boy i sure hope not!!!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom