Re introducing Californians to alaska

Ok by me. One of my business partners is a CA transplant that came up north for a judicial clerkship and decided to stick around. The ones who can hack it will be a positive to the state. The ones who can't will be right back where they came from within 2 years.

Heck, they can't even put much more than a dent in a neighboring country after a year of war, it's the Chinese we need to be concerned about.
Putin has shown his might......or lack thereof.

Heck, they can't even put much more than a dent in a neighboring country after a year of war, it's the Chinese we need to be concerned about.
Putin has shown his might......or lack thereof.
Yeah, but they wouldn’t be taking back their native range. The chicoms would be an invasive species.

Don't Think For A Second That PUTIN Doesn't Have Some Bigger Fireworks!

He Pays NO Attention To Anything Biden Boasts!

The migration seems to have shifted slowly from Nevada to idaho skipping Utah over to Colorado and now drifted up Montana after skipping Wyoming after being driven out by the local billionaires.

Someday maybe after following the Rockies they will make it home to prudhoe bay. Where once vast swaths of land were covered in mud/sod dwellings made with great care by the father scooping one mouth full of mud at a time. while the mother walked on the back of grayling across the vast rivers fishing them up with her legs. The father nurtures the offspring while the mother bring pieces of fury animals for the offspring to choose from.

This Utopia could be realized again reversing the tragic “ great migration” of the 1960, led by mostly in part by propaganda of the chevron corporations to exploit the rich’s of prudhoe bay oil reserves. Achieve with a combination of hippy/ surf music, drugs, lies and shinny objects found the californias settling in the waste lands of the Los Angeles basin on the southern coast of California and the hazy dust choked plains of Bakersfield. Where a small subspecies that listen to country music and play cattle ranchers live.

This rehabilitation effort can only be achieved with your help. With your generous donation of your first born and the Wild Californians Foundation we can realize this dream together.

Alaska is all but gone. They have homeless camps all over, drugs, abandoned malls, slums, and wolf lovers up there now.

True PUNK!

I Hope You're Right!

I'd Bet He's Used Up Alot Of His Old Smaller Arsenal/Ammo On Ukraine!

HELL SAKES!

We Might Be Supplying Powder To Both Sides!

Oh I know he's got some modern day rockets, but he isn't big enough or dumb enough to light a fuse on one.

Just curious what a man does for a living in ak where he feels like he needs to call other dudes little biches in his free time?
It's mostly ice mining and open floorplan igloo building. A little bit of moose wrangling and orca jumping when the eagles stop laying eggs and the boutique omelette market dries up.

The reality is, most folks who move to AK leave within 2 years because they can't handle the winters and/or isolation from the rest of the country. Even dudes who love hunting and fishing. I might even have a few friends that fit in that category that get called little biches for running back south. Then they in turn tell me they had to run away from me, calling me a f###### moron just because I decided to shoot a moose +3 miles from the truck in the back of a swamp on the wrong side of a mountain. Again. Not everybody deserves Alaska, and she is pretty good at weeding those ones out. And the ones who stick around tend to have a thick skin and a twisted sense of humor.

It's mostly ice mining and open floorplan igloo building. A little bit of moose wrangling and orca jumping when the eagles stop laying eggs and the boutique omelette market dries up.

The reality is, most folks who move to AK leave within 2 years because they can't handle the winters and/or isolation from the rest of the country. Even dudes who love hunting and fishing. I might even have a few friends that fit in that category that get called little biches for running back south. Then they in turn tell me they had to run away from me, calling me a f###### moron just because I decided to shoot a moose +3 miles from the truck in the back of a swamp on the wrong side of a mountain. Again. Not everybody deserves Alaska, and she is pretty good at weeding those ones out. And the ones who stick around tend to have a thick skin and a twisted sense of humor.
Haha yep. You cant say.

I feel like I have to go all LDS up here in alaska. Lost a kid two weeks ago in a crevasse while he was walking to school and then a pack of wolves carried off my daughter this morning while she was waiting for the school bus. The worst part is THERE WAS NO SCHOOL TODAY. But I was too distracted reading little bitches complain online on hunting forums. I swear to god you gotta have at least 10 kids up here to hopefully have a couple make it out of High School.

I bet jonny cake is down at costco right now buying some alaska grown hoodies cause he deserves it.
Pretty sure he’s picking up a shirt for you that says “I got my ass kicked in alaska and all I got was this shirt”

I bet jonny cake is down at costco right now buying some alaska grown hoodies cause he deserves it.
Naw, I'm sitting at home working my comfy job at my desk, because I called Three Bears and they were all out of the “I got my ass kicked in alaska and all I got was this shirt” shirts.

How does it compare to the famed trailerhoods down in Gunnison country?
Good question, thanks for asking, Marlon of the north.

While its all linear living, the chugiak park remains an affordable working class residential option. Individual trailer around here are going for upwards of a half mil if the whole park isnt being scratched to make way for a billionaires vacation home.

I would definitely give the playground at the chugiak park a methy af rating but i think the main difference is you still need a hairdryer on a broomstick in the famed trailerhoods of the gunnison country

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom