RECENT ONLINE SELLER SCAMS???

elkassassin

Long Time Member
Just Wondering If Anybody-else Has Seen This Recently?

A Couple Times In The Last Few Days I've Been Nailed Twice!

A Couple Of Small Items I Ordered Online!

They Slicked The Money Up Quick!

Even Replied To A Couple Questions Prior To The Sale!

I Watch The Tracking & The Items Say They Are Available For Pick-Up At Our Post Office!

I Go to The Post Office & They've Both Been Picked Up Or Delivered To Somebody-else?

The Post Office Employee's Check The Tracking & They Can See More On The Tracking Than We Can!

My Tracking Numbers But Were Labeled With Somebody-elses Name & Address!

Took Some Doing,But I Tracked Back To The Person That Supposedly Received That One Package!

This Person Is A Good Friend Of Mine & They've Only Received Their Own Packages,Not Any Of Mine!

ABRA-F'N-CADABRA,Packages MIA!

Just Wondering If Anybody-else Has Had This Happen Recently?

No Doubt!

It's Another F'N SCAM!

The One Post Office Employee Told Me They Have One More Person In Our Area With The Same Issue Right Now!

Anybody Know What Kind Of BS These Thieving BASTARDS Are Pulling Off Now With The USPS FAKE Deliveries?

MERRY-F'N-CHRISTMAS I Guess!

No.

But Fed Ex did apparently enter into some kind of agreement with the USPS to deliver their packages out here in the sticks.

Since I think fedex sucks, this is an improvement for me. But our poor mail lady isn’t such a big fan.

I did just deliver my neighbors ED Jones statement yesterday. Our mail ladies numerical dyslexia gives all the neighbors lots of opportunities to chat. :)

Dyslexia must be a shitty word to spell if you have it.

FED-EX Delivers Part Way On Alot Of Packages Here!

When They Hit SLC/Wasatch FED-EX Turns Alot Of Them Over To USPS!

Then Them Packages Sit There & Don't Move for 2-4 Days!

Don't Know What's Up With That?

No.

But Fed Ex did apparently enter into some kind of agreement with the USPS to deliver their packages out here in the sticks.

Since I think fedex sucks, this is an improvement for me. But our poor mail lady isn’t such a big fan.

I did just deliver my neighbors ED Jones statement yesterday. Our mail ladies numerical dyslexia gives all the neighbors lots of opportunities to chat. :)

Just Wondering If Anybody-else Has Seen This Recently?

A Couple Times In The Last Few Days I've Been Nailed Twice!

A Couple Of Small Items I Ordered Online!

They Slicked The Money Up Quick!

Even Replied To A Couple Questions Prior To The Sale!

I Watch The Tracking & The Items Say They Are Available For Pick-Up At Our Post Office!

I Go to The Post Office & They've Both Been Picked Up Or Delivered To Somebody-else?

The Post Office Employee's Check The Tracking & They Can See More On The Tracking Than We Can!

My Tracking Numbers But Were Labeled With Somebody-elses Name & Address!

Took Some Doing,But I Tracked Back To The Person That Supposedly Received That One Package!

This Person Is A Good Friend Of Mine & They've Only Received Their Own Packages,Not Any Of Mine!

ABRA-F'N-CADABRA,Packages MIA!

Just Wondering If Anybody-else Has Had This Happen Recently?

No Doubt!

It's Another F'N SCAM!

The One Post Office Employee Told Me They Have One More Person In Our Area With The Same Issue Right Now!

Anybody Know What Kind Of BS These Thieving BASTARDS Are Pulling Off Now With The USPS FAKE Deliveries?

MERRY-F'N-CHRISTMAS I Guess!
The usps has tracking for it, but can’t confirm where it went?

UPS and Fed Ex are turning packages over to USPS for delivery in my area.

The delivery people aren’t Postal Service employees, they are contractors. I’m sure they don’t like. If it doesn’t fit in the mailbox they have to deliver it to the door.

But all three are still making deliveries.

It seems like we get EMail scams every day.

We got one the other day from SocialSecurity.gov needing to verify some information. Very official looking with that Email address. But I thought something is wrong here. Social Security usually doesn’t send Emails.

A little research shows SS email address is SSA.gov.

Are you sure he's a good friend? 😃

About a month ago a knock came on the door and the driver jumped back in his truck and was gone. I didn't think to see the name on the truck. He left a package on the porch. It wasn't my name or my address. I got on Google Earth and found the address and delivered it myself.

I was inquiring about the 1x weaver scope in the classified section. I pm'd the guy for better pictures and the pictures he sent WERE NOT of the scope. Maybe they were taken through the scope cause they say the 1x makes things look smaller.
Anyway, it's been reported to Founder and I blocked the guy.

Be careful out there....

Well lif!

I Think This Is What Is Happening:

Somehow These Fraudulent Bastards Are Making Fake Sales!

Collecting The Money!

Then Somehow Getting Tracking Numbers That Are Already In Use In A Guys Local Area/Where We Live & Sending That Tracking Number To The Buyer!

But The Tracking Number Is Somebody-elses & When You Check Tracking & It Says Delivered,They Claim The Package Got Mis-Delivered By The Carrier or Lost!

HACKIN,THIEVING BASTARDS!

The usps has tracking for it, but can’t confirm where it went?

Well lif!

I Think This Is What Is Happening:

Somehow These Fraudulent Bastards Are Making Fake Sales!

Collecting The Money!

Then Somehow Getting Tracking Numbers That Are Already In Use In A Guys Local Area/Where We Live & Sending That Tracking Number To The Buyer!

But The Tracking Number Is Somebody-elses & When You Check Tracking & It Says Delivered,They Claim The Package Got Mis-Delivered By The Carrier or Lost!

HACKIN,THIEVING BASTARDS!
Unbelievable. Hopefully our trusty usps takes this serious.

These 2 Are Just Little Ones That Won't Hurt Too Bad If I Get Totally Shafted!

But It's The SCAM/HACKING I Can't Tolerate!

One Was AMAZON Which I Rarely Buy Anything From But Once In A While There's No Choice!

The Other One Is E-Bay!

The One Thing I Can Say About E-Bay Is The Few Times I've Been Shafted, They've Made It Right!

Don't you have some snow to shovel or something?
This was an article before the last big storm:

IMG_0268.png

No.

😂😂😂. Trust me blue…… it is a shitty word to spell. I can’t even get close enough for auto correct to find it. I end up using it in a sentence on Google search.🤪

I screw up twice in this shot paragraph.

😂😂😂. Trust me blue…… it is a shitty word to spell. I can’t even get close enough for auto correct to find it. I end up using it in a sentence on Google search.🤪

I screw up twice in this shot paragraph.
The only reason I can understand a thing you say is because of the practice Jaegerdad gave me. (y)

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom